Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the patches popping out for NVB2 and Russell, will I be able to simply install the latest one and jump right into NVB3, or will there be problems in registering say Esther's fate if I don't start over?

That is a distinct possibility, unfortunately, especially in regards to Esther.

I'm actually fine with replaying, it isn't a very busy summer for me and it would be nice to have it all fresh before the final release. I might wait to see if any of the testers report a problem (maybe have them check to see) and if any more patches come out.

Is Mr. Kagan going to be in NVB3, or will the Courier have a final battle with the Syndicate elsewhere?

Guest deleted2159825

Is Mr. Kagan going to be in NVB3, or will the Courier have a final battle with the Syndicate elsewhere?

Definitely not in NVBIII.

Thanks for all the PM's offering to help with testing - once I make a few more tweaks this afternoon, I'll respond with the download link.

I'm midway through my replay to have a save that will recognize Sweet Revenge and Esther, and I've encountered a minor bug in NVB2. Despite having not completed the Inheritance or met Esther yet, Joaquin still initiated her second quest, handing me the note from the NCR saying they had a prisoner I was acquainted with.

Will there be any consequences in recognizing data, or can I continue with my plan of ignoring the early quest until I've completed her first quest post-Inheritance?

Guest deleted2159825

Despite having not completed the Inheritance or met Esther yet, Joaquin still initiated her second quest, handing me the note from the NCR saying they had a prisoner I was acquainted with.

http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1209/fuuuu-rage-guy1_1596246.jpg

*Deep breath*

Let me test it, verify the bug...

Guest deleted2159825

I can't duplicate the bug yet, with or without The Inheritance loaded. If I get more reports, then I'll pursue it further. I also double-checked the scripting, and everything checks out. It is more or less the same as it's always been. The only thing I changed was the timing of when the .esm is updated, but that takes place in the latter stages of "Enemy of my Enemy". For the time being, I'm going to chalk this up to Gamebryo witchcraft.