Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Reebdoog wants too...but he simply hasn't found time to do ANYTHING for some time. New baby...long hours at the car dealership... it's been a long time since I had a chance to sit down and do anything like this.

Part of the problem is that the time I'd have to do it is the time my family is all at home with me and it's really not an environment that lends itself to recording violent voice over...

I'll try and help any way I can...but I can't make any promises.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/42/420eb8ea07e648c306416df4543c06d2eb22e01b65eefa18c3697b12cae0dddb.jpg

REEBDOOG! Great to see you're around! Even if it's just voicing a Hobo's death squawk, it would fantastic. I'll PM you once we get into VO for NVB3!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say when I saw this and read what NVB III entitles made me go back and replay Russell and I found out I was play verson 0.9 of the beta and even before I upgraded to the newest version I must say it was hardly buggy except for two points and very enjoyable. I can't wait till NVB III comes out and I hope I don't accidentally skip a majority of a search quest because I saw a random house that I wanted to check out like I did in the NVB II.

Hey, Someguy. I'm something less than useless when it comes to development, so I'll leave you alone after I say this. You really have inspired me. I have seven different ideas for quest mods (not overambitious faction mods that release two screenshots then stop updating the website, real actual quest mods), but I've never really had the stones to roll up my sleeves and get going on them.

I've played through all of your mods multiple times. I recently took a look at NVBI in the GECK, just for a larf. Just a few glances at the scripts (which I can't begin to understand) have made up my mind for me. I'm going to start work on my first quest mod right now.

The script is written, the plot is in place. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make it. And it's all thanks to you, Someguy. Hopefully it'll be good enough that you'll drag me into a back alley and break my kneecaps for elbowing in on your territory.

I'll, uh, make sure I mop up my gush before I leave. Good luck, Someguy. I'm looking forward to it.

Guest deleted2159825

If I'm back to hell...where was I before? It gets WORSE?!?!?!! GAAHH!!

It always gets worse. :devil:

Gotta get worse before it gets better. It also has to get worse before it gets worse... Yeah it's worse.

"It's always darkest before the dawn"

Hey, Someguy. I'm something less than useless when it comes to development, so I'll leave you alone after I say this. You really have inspired me. I have seven different ideas for quest mods (not overambitious faction mods that release two screenshots then stop updating the website, real actual quest mods), but I've never really had the stones to roll up my sleeves and get going on them.

I've played through all of your mods multiple times. I recently took a look at NVBI in the GECK, just for a larf. Just a few glances at the scripts (which I can't begin to understand) have made up my mind for me. I'm going to start work on my first quest mod right now.

The script is written, the plot is in place. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make it. And it's all thanks to you, Someguy. Hopefully it'll be good enough that you'll drag me into a back alley and break my kneecaps for elbowing in on your territory.

I'll, uh, make sure I mop up my gush before I leave. Good luck, Someguy. I'm looking forward to it.

I started reading this and though, "Ok, here comes the part where he asks me to make the mod for him." It's a pleasant surprise to learn that NVB and the like are motivating people to create more quest mods - new content can really enrich our community and keeps things fresh and alive in the wasteland. I encourage you to plug away at it. I encourage you to reverse-engineer any of my scripts if it will be of assistance in your own efforts.

Guest deleted2159825

Now he's torturing us.

Think about... alternate plotlines to a pre-existing mod. Plotlines that have been requested.

It's nothing big, but it will be a standalone mod that satisfies the impulses for a certain type of roleplaying.

Edited by someguy2000