Guest deleted2159825

Now he's torturing us.

Think about... alternate plotlines to a pre-existing mod. Plotlines that have been requested.

It's nothing big, but it will be a standalone mod that satisfies the impulses for a certain type of roleplaying.

If it's what I think it is, then I'm hyped.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Now he's torturing us.

Think about... alternate plotlines to a pre-existing mod. Plotlines that have been requested.

It's nothing big, but it will be a standalone mod that satisfies the impulses for a certain type of roleplaying.

If it's what I think it is, then I'm hyped.

I just want to say:

- This is a small mod.

- It will be voiced by me, because I'm lazy (at least my mic is good quality now).

- It is not part of the Someguy Series, insofar as my canon is concerned. It's like a What If comic.

- It will be moderately lore-friendly, but with a strong Wild Wasteland bent. It's a throwback to the zaniness of NVBI.

- Do not have great expectations for branching quests and complex dialogue trees. That awaits you in NVBIII, not this.

- It will be filled with nonsensical ultra-violence.

Guest deleted2159825

Will there be profanity oozing from my pores at the end of the mod ?

That won't be the only thing oozing from your pores, rest assured.

All I can say is that nothing can prepare you for the questgiver. Since this was a completely "I don't give a s#*! so I'm just having fun" project, I just opened the mic and started talking in character. It's... unlike anything else I've created. It could be a disaster, but it will be unique in this respect.

Guest deleted2159825

That little side project I was discussing has sort of hit the wall due to considerations over quality. It's turned out as a gigantic piece of crap, so I'm probably going to do something else. I may come back to it later on, but we'll see. If anything, I'll probably start working on extra notes and VO scripts for NVBIII.

Not entirely related to Bounties 3, but more to the series as a whole, can anyone tell me which mod something I half remember was from? I vaguely remember something in one of your mods with notes about a crazy guy and his imaginary friends, with them all being Alchestbreach references, a roach as Steve, a dead guy as Jerry, a Dinky toy as Cuddles, but as I've been replaying through the whole series, I've not come across it. Am I misremembering what mod I saw that in, or have I just missed it in my plaything?