Guest deleted2159825

Not only emphasis on cocaine, but throw in there just total and pure crazy .not like fiend crazy but the type of crazy where they almost think they are normal

Bobby Bass is perfectly normal. :wink:

Ya normal for sure .even likeable !

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, Someguy, I've got a few questions:

1.) If Marko is in NVB3 -- I'm assuming he is -- will we get the chance to call him Marky Mark and his gang The Funky Bunch?

2.) Is anything going to happen with the Syndicate?

3.) You probably get asked this a lot, so I apologize if you do, but was there any actual way to save Bradley in the Inheritance?

4.) Is there an order to your mods that needs to be done to get the most out of them narratively?

I haven't actually been keeping up with this thread, so I don't know a whole lot about what's actually going to happen besides what I skimmed off the first page.

Edited by ailestrike2331

1.) If Marko is in NVB3 -- I'm assuming he is -- will we get the chance to call him Marky Mark and his gang The Funky Bunch?

2.) Is anything going to happen with the Syndicate?

3.) You probably get asked this a lot, so I apologize if you do, but was there any actual way to save Bradley in the Inheritance?

4.) Is there an order to your mods that needs to be done to get the most out of them narratively?

I haven't actually been keeping up with this thread, so I don't know a whole lot about what's actually going to happen besides what I skimmed off the first page.

I'm not Someguy, but...

1) I doubt it

2) Not in NVB3. Maybe in a future mod

3) No. He always dies

4) Post-NVB1 I would recommend Russell (for his unique commentary on future mods), Inheritance and then NVB2 (Inheritance first because some of the followup missions are tied into Bounties. Throw King of the Ring in whenever you'd like.

Guest deleted2159825

When the dust (or more aptly, snow) settles, you probably won't be in a joking mood in your dealings with Marko. Maybe the testers can attest to this, but I really believe this mod is going to be a square kick in the nuts for a lot of players.

Necromag5 pretty much hit the nail on the head with the other stuff.

Edited by someguy2000

Serious question just so I can get a better grasp on how I will feel at the end of the mod, but ( I guess from a RP perspective ) would the events in this mod instill the same or similar feelings that Martin sheens character in apocalypse now feels towards the end of his long journey ? SPOILER AHEAD* or even when the blonde guy loses his puppy in the firefight ? Based on your references I am sure you have seen apocalypse now regular or redux

Guest deleted2159825

Serious question just so I can get a better grasp on how I will feel at the end of the mod, but ( I guess from a RP perspective ) would the events in this mod instill the same or similar feelings that Martin sheens character in apocalypse now feels towards the end of his long journey ? SPOILER AHEAD* or even when the blonde guy loses his puppy in the firefight ? Based on your references I am sure you have seen apocalypse now regular or redux

That's a different theme for a different mod. I actually have an outline called Darkest Heart that would be an adaptation of Apocalypse Now. The player would travel down the Colorado and assassinate a rogue colonel who's waging a private, unauthorized war against the Legion.

The feeling of NVBIII is closer to that of Silence just before the conclusion of The Great Silence... or perhaps Morgan Freeman in Se7en:

"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part."

EDIT: Some players won't flinch, but I think most will take the ending... hard. Testers, how about you? Any film analogies off the top of your head?

Edited by someguy2000

EDIT: Some players won't flinch, but I think most will take the ending... hard. Testers, how about you? Any film analogies off the top of your head?

It was like sitting in your chair and feeling your very soul and everything joyous within it sucked out of your eyes, leaving your mouth agape in horror. For me, at least, it felt similar to The Road's ending (horribly depressing but with a tinge of hope).

That's a different theme for a different mod. I actually have an outline called Darkest Heart that would be an adaptation of Apocalypse Now. The player would travel down the Colorado and assassinate a rogue colonel who's waging a private, unauthorized war against the Legion.

The feeling of NVBIII is closer to that of Silence just before the conclusion of The Great Silence... or perhaps Morgan Freeman in Se7en:

"The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part."

On that topic, what westerns or other movies would you recommend someone watch to get in the mood for Bounties III, besides The Great Silence? Ones that were an influence on your writing.

Edited by fredbob392