Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This thread really is just going to sh*t.

It went there long ago. Another purge is needed.

It was alright for awhile, I know I stayed on. But now, coming back after a little bit, I don't think you're wrong.

After discovering a steady supply of wild edibles ,I found the strength to write again. Another month has began and still I wander aimlessly through the void, again known as this thread. The weather is shifting ever so slightly , and it is now cloudier and raining semi often . My only consolation is the hope that I'll find someguy, and end the madness that inspired this trek-gone-wrong. I hope to return with good news some time soon , my future is looking bleak but I feel now that I am in a position to survive . I shall write at my earliest convenience .

Sincerely yours

Jb

I wonder if Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight will inspire Bounties 3 to be finished and released?

Movie looks good and Someguy's mods are the Tarantino version of The Fallout Universe.

This!

That's especially true considering Hateful Eight has an environment very similar to NVB3's big inspiration, The Great Silence.

I wonder if Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight will inspire Bounties 3 to be finished and released?

Movie looks good and Someguy's mods are the Tarantino version of The Fallout Universe.

This!

That's especially true considering Hateful Eight has an environment very similar to NVB3's big inspiration, The Great Silence.

Maybe Someguy is working with Quentin Tarantino...