Guest deleted2159825

That's what happens when you leave a cliffhanger without knowing whether you'll be able to create a sequel. I feel pity for all of the fanboys here for his ego grows with every post in this thread .. Also he deserves all the hate which is coming to his direction. :laugh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many people (myself included) who have very low expectations for Fallout 4.

Count me among those given the annoying, boring, and buggy Bethesda products. The game world will be nice and mods will be required to remove bugs and annoyances present in all Bethesda games (forced greets, forced quests, inane repetitive babble by npcs and a poorly written storyline).

That's what happens when you leave a cliffhanger without knowing whether you'll be able to create a sequel. I feel pity for all of the fanboys here for his ego grows with every post in this thread .. Also he deserves all the hate which is coming to his direction. :laugh:

Smartest person on this god-forsaken thread. Believe me, if it does come out, I'll defiantly download and endorse, but this is ridiculous. And we're suppose to be happy that someguy makes an empty promise? Seriously f*** fanboys.

He has no obligation to us to finish or release NVB3. He never had an obligation to release NVB2, or NVB. Like every modder says, this is free s#*!. And it's free s#*! for your consumption from the author's gene-f*#@ing-rosity and hard work. He has an actual profession and somehow finds time to do this. Regardless of whether he releases NVB3 or not, it's still a feat to how remarkably talented he is to have made all of this existing FREE content for us. This goes to all modders, actually. They provide a myriad of free s#*! for our enjoyment. These individuals have no obligation to fulfill to any of us.

He has no obligation to us to finish or release NVB3. He never had an obligation to release NVB2, or NVB. Like every modder says, this is free s***. And it's free s*** for your consumption from the author's gene-f***ing-rosity and hard work. He has an actual profession and somehow finds time to do this. Regardless of whether he releases NVB3 or not, it's still a feat to how remarkably talented he is to have made all of this existing FREE content for us. This goes to all modders, actually. They provide a myriad of free s*** for our enjoyment. These individuals have no obligation to fulfill to any of us.

You're goddamm right,Imma wait for this s#*! and if it ever relases Imma play the living s#*! outta this s#*! and rape the endorse button

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that Someguy has an obligation to any of us to deliver anything. reallancem already summed it up, but this is something he does for free, in his own time. The man has real life stuff to concern himself with, he doesn't have to answer to anyone on these forums. And believing that you're entitled to anything in general is also ridiculous. The kind of mods he does take time and effort, and he's already delivered a lot of quality quest mods, more than most. Let's see anyone else try to reach that number of great quest mods.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that Someguy has an obligation to any of us to deliver anything. reallancem already summed it up, but this is something he does for free, in his own time. The man has real life stuff to concern himself with, he doesn't have to answer to anyone on these forums. And believing that you're entitled to anything in general is also ridiculous. The kind of mods he does take time and effort, and he's already delivered a lot of quality quest mods, more than most. Let's see anyone else try to reach that number of great quest mods.

I've really gotta agree on that last point. If Bounties III never comes out, I'll kind of wish he'd never announced it. With just New Vegas Bounties, its amazing sequel, the fantastically written The Inheritance, and the glitchy but amazing Russell quest, Someguy would've already made a permanent name for himself in modding. Now I worry he'll just be remembered as the guy who disappeared with a 90% done mod.

And there's the explosion. Let me try to clear things up before I'm crucified by someguy's legion. I, nor did anduril and tomm, state anything bad about someguy's earlier releases. They ARE the best mods on the nexus, and are thankful for them, and I love to replay them with new characters every so often, despite what I think about NVBIII or not. However, the point is, to say that NVBIII is basically finished then drop off the nexus with no news whatsoever is unprofessional and un-responsible. Someguy took the time to hype up and build up NVBIII and say all these things, release trailers, tell us it's basically done, then nothing. The hate isn't just about the wait anymore, it's about there being nothing. You guys can say that someguy does have real life concerns, which is true, but really, how long does it take to just say anything on the nexus? Like, 3 minutes at most? Just any piece of news would be thankful, and I would defiantly shut up. But no, for one reason or another, whether it's to mess with us or not, someguy chooses not to respond. And, I'm sorry but I do feel there is an obligation. Someguy started the series, hyped it up, released trailers, claimed it to be done, set-up a cliff-hanger ending leading to a final sequel, and then nothing. I find that awfully irresponsible. It's his responsibility to finish what he started, not just for the fans or himself. Whether it's an obligation or not, I believe it is, due to how much he's said and done. Whether we deserve it? No, no one REALLY deserves it. But, you're all basically telling those who speak out to be happy that someguy didn't finish what he set out to do. And, I'm sorry but, no. It's perfectly reasonable for people to be a little p***** over this, but fanboys will be fanboys I guess. When someone says there are gonna do something, I expect them to do it. Especially from someone like someguy2000. I wonder what would people say if Bethesda pulled something like this with Fallout 4? Like, right now, if Fallout 4 just went off the map and didn't come out, no word from Bethesda. I bet they would get sh*t on so bad by everyone. Oh but no! Not someguy for...reasons. Good day everyone.

And there's the explosion. Let me try to clear things up before I'm crucified by someguy's legion. I, nor did anduril and tomm, state anything bad about someguy's earlier releases. They ARE the best mods on the nexus, and are thankful for them, and I love to replay them with new characters every so often, despite what I think about NVBIII or not. However, the point is, to say that NVBIII is basically finished then drop off the nexus with no news whatsoever is unprofessional and un-responsible. Someguy took the time to hype up and build up NVBIII and say all these things, release trailers, tell us it's basically done, then nothing. The hate isn't just about the wait anymore, it's about there being nothing. You guys can say that someguy does have real life concerns, which is true, but really, how long does it take to just say anything on the nexus? Like, 3 minutes at most? Just any piece of news would be thankful, and I would defiantly shut up. But no, for one reason or another, whether it's to mess with us or not, someguy chooses not to respond. And, I'm sorry but I do feel there is an obligation. Someguy started the series, hyped it up, released trailers, claimed it to be done, set-up a cliff-hanger ending leading to a final sequel, and then nothing. I find that awfully irresponsible. It's his responsibility to finish what he started, not just for the fans or himself. Whether it's an obligation or not, I believe it is, due to how much he's said and done. Whether we deserve it? No, no one REALLY deserves it. But, you're all basically telling those who speak out to be happy that someguy didn't finish what he set out to do. And, I'm sorry but, no. It's perfectly reasonable for people to be a little p***** over this, but fanboys will be fanboys I guess. When someone says there are gonna do something, I expect them to do it. Especially from someone like someguy2000. I wonder what would people say if Bethesda pulled something like this with Fallout 4? Like, right now, if Fallout 4 just went off the map and didn't come out, no word from Bethesda. I bet they would get sh*t on so bad by everyone. Oh but no! Not someguy for...reasons. Good day everyone.

I agree with everything you have said.

Finally, someone who shares my opinions about this NVB3 situation.

Modders normally have no obligation to release a mod, but when they have said so much to hype up the release and said it's "almost done" then they have plenty of obligation to release it. To leave us in suspense for so very long without a single post or update is just cruel and mean. It's not like it takes a day or even an hour to say something on the internet. Would a few words to your fans be too much to ask, Someguy2000? I'm getting more and more concerned that something terrible has happened to him.