Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had any doubt about Someguy. He sure doesn't sound like a man who would do a half-ass job.

You see what I did there... complimented him so he feels compeled to finish NVIII. :smile:

The best way for us to convince him to finish the game would be for us to give him some modders juice (also known as Whiskey)

why whiskey?

I never had any doubt about Someguy. He sure doesn't sound like a man who would do a half-ass job.

You see what I did there... complimented him so he feels compeled to finish NVIII. :smile:

The best way for us to convince him to finish the game would be for us to give him some modders juice (also known as Whiskey)

why whiskey?

Why not? Have a drink.

why whiskey?

Why not? Have a drink.

........i'm not even 21 yet. I'm 15.....

why whiskey?

Why not? Have a drink.

I used to always leave a bottle of whiskey lying next to the bodies of the bounty targets as my characters calling card.

why whiskey?

Why not? Have a drink.

I used to always leave a bottle of whiskey lying next to the bodies of the bounty targets as my characters calling card.

my calling card was a shot to the skull.