Guest deleted2159825

Look at the post right above yours...

Just use the dev console to kill Randall and pretend Marko did it with gypsy magic. It's not a pretty solution, but it causes the scene to move forwards.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

so Someguy, how shallow is FO4 on a scale from 1 to CoD ?

I'm replaying The Witcher 3 with the new DLC loaded, and it has only served to undermine my opinion of FO4. To be fair, Bethesda made some solid improvements, but they are now facing serious competition for the first time. CDPR cleaned Bethesda's clock this round.

I'm hoping CDPR's ascent will goad Bethesda into altering their methods and design priorities, not to mention EXPANDING THEIR TEAM! I can't wrap my head around why they're insistent on limiting their crew to ~100 people. This limits both the volume and depth of content, not to mention extending production times. If they're insistent on a voiced protagonist and settlement-building (two features which undoubtedly consumed immense time and labor), they'll have to make adjustments so that content doesn't get left behind. I'm afraid their adjustment will be, "We'll take eight years next time."

Bethesda does have one trump card, though: the GECK. Until CDPR has comparable mod support, they will never match up with Bethesda, especially once consoles have access to mods in the spring. This is why me and so many others will be playing FO4 long after its release.

As far as I saw user reports, W3 has very limited modding capabilities. If they get that working as well, FO4 will lose the GOTY by far. And honestly, despite wasting some much time in Fallout4Sims, can't say it deserves it. Maybe the next one will be more polished and have better story.

Just use the dev console to kill Randall and pretend Marko did it with gypsy magic. It's not a pretty solution, but it causes the scene to move forwards.

Doesn't work for me, neither resetai on Marko.

Someguy I really want to thank you fot NVB, not only the third one, but all of them. It has been an outstanding mod. I can appreciate it more now that Im starting to create my own mods. It´s f*#@ing tiring, I hate the navmesh and creating the quests, so, I really appreciate the effort, because I cant even imagine the amount of work youve dealt with.

NVB III was very interesting, the ending was a total surprise!

greetings from Costa Rica.

Doesn't work for me, neither resetai on Marko.

Same problem over here. When the townspeople are done getting slaughtered, Marko just stands there. The solution for me was reviving the Hotel Owner, who died by the giant rats in the hotel. With him alive the scene was triggered.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deleted2159825

Someguy, would you ever consider doing an AMA on reddit? I know I personally have a crap-ton of questions, and I think it'd be absolutely amazing.

Maybe... we'll see.

Luv'd your work (think said so before) and hope keep at it .. esp for FO4 it really needs your expert touch. To be honest enjoyed your work more then the DLCs and why hope keep at this fun stuff .. studying how you did it all in the geck was fun and really helped me understand how all this works together. Thanx for all the many hours of fun you brought to the game.