Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cool with not being able to return until it's over. I'm NOT cool with being restricted on what equipment and supplies I could bring. That is the only thing that really annoyed me about Dead Money and Honest Hearts.

I... want... to... kill... Esther.

The dog premise is a great idea, run with it please.

Guest deleted2159825

Unless I have a really good reason, I would never restrict what the player can bring. Even FBZ, which was designed to be a far-off tour of duty, placed no restrictions on equipment.

Ah, Esther... how that plays out is so, so interesting. God, I can't wait to read the feedback!

I generally dislike companions, but I like dogs (except Rex, sadly). Hell, Guts (from NVBII) was a personal mod that I just threw in. This one would have more development, with branching paths and outcomes.

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

No custom companions(Like willow)either?

Not at present. The way this is scripted, it would not turn out well for them.

Guest deleted2159825

One of these days I need to make a compilation of all the deaths he's experienced in my mods. Poor Al.

EDIT: My all-time favorite is still him getting man-handled by an unarmed ghost in Sword of Sigdan. He was so... surprised. :devil:

Edited by someguy2000

No custom companions(Like willow)either?

Not at present. The way this is scripted, it would not turn out well for them.

Sounds fine so long as Willow does not have to be fired rather than just told to wait somewhere outside the area, like in her home.

Edited by Thenryb