⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestions and comments, everyone!

Here's a little teaser/WIP, courtesy of BlooperReel, who's been hard at work on several interiors:

http://i.cubeupload.com/oGi2ma.png

Karl's is an upstanding establishment located right in New Vegas. :)

I am little afraid to ask what Karl's "Kandy" is.

Karl is a polite, elderly gentleman who sells confectioneries at reasonable rates. You can always trust Karl with a "K".

If there's one thing you can count on in my mods, it's well-balanced, amicable citizens living peacefully in the Mojave. So much cynicism...

Then again, it could be a whorehouse run by a sadistic maniac... or perhaps a gifted vocalist?

I am little afraid to ask what Karl's "Kandy" is.

Karl is a polite, elderly gentleman who sells confectioneries at reasonable rates. You can always trust Karl with a "K".

If there's one thing you can count on in my mods, it's well-balanced, amicable citizens living peacefully in the Mojave. So much cynicism...

Then again, it could be a whorehouse run by a sadistic maniac... or perhaps a gifted vocalist?

The sarcasm was just poring out of my monitor while reading your post. :D

The evil ones

In the all the movies and books and games the best and the hardest persons to make is the villans.

Look at the:Kill Bill movie.Would you be able to kill David Carradine?He had such a charisma!!

The best villan of all games also is:Logein!!(Dragon Age)

I mean is the villan must be not like just:Muhahaha I'm evil lets kill everyone!!

Villan must be a person who has reasons for doing what he did.(The game villan Benny so lame)...

Villan must have so much character in him and charsima that player will have problems to push the trigger

and deal the death-blow to him.

Also preferable if the villan knew the Courier before the Delivery.I mean the storyline.

The final dialogue must be like:

Villan:-It's you.I knew my end was coming but had no idea they will send you.

Courier:-Did I know you?

Villan:-You don't remember?Right.You got shot in the head.We used to..... and...... and you......

Courier:-I don't believe you.

Villan:-After it's over look in the safe.Behind me.(After villan's death Courier finds photos and documents)

On the photos a moment captured:He;she and the villan together,smiling.Two best friends....

Final cutscene:courier sits on the table.Dead bodies of the fallen enemys around him.He looks at the picture.

Then puts the picture in the pocket,picks up his weapon and slowly walks out the villan's bunker\room.

First off Welcome back Someguy2000!!!! Your Mods are amazing and some of the best I have played.

So glad to see you working on the final Bounties installment. I've been really wanting to get Marko and Glanton for so long!

Your way of story telling is top notch and I like how gritty and dark they can be. The vanilla story makes the Fallout Universe so tame and I know the Mojave should be more bloody and dark than they portray it. Your Mods and your Bounties, Russell, The Inheritance, story line makes the world of the Mojave so much believable . The villains and the characters fit in to the setting so well, it is hard to imagine the game without them now. So great to see them story complete. I'm so excited!

I read up on the movies you said you are drawing inspiration for the story from The Great Silence, McCabe and Mrs. Miller, and Unforgiven. I must say if that is the case things are going to get bad XD Will be interesting to see what is in store for us!

That being said, take your time and don't stress. We can wait for it to be completed at your own pace man. Just glad to see you back :)

I think that this mod would fit perfectly, If you get permission to use it, beef it up a bit and I think it would very much suit the tone of NVB, It would be a great signature weapon for someone! http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55259/?