Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I can't wait to read the comments when this mod is released. I'll say no more.

Do I smell major plot twist!? I never know what to expect with you man, you're the George RR Martin of mods, without the belly xD

How do I put this? It's a matter of... expectations vs. reality. :devil:

Admittedly, much of the well-intended "I will do x or y to Marko" is what drove his characterization.

All I'm saying is, I spent hours slaving over a hot Whatever Engravers Use carving Marko's name into a .44 casing and if I don't get to fire it I'm going to have to go back to it, slave over That Thing again, and get one with your name on it, Someguy. Of course, a .44 round might be a big caliber, but it's hardly enough real estate for "Someguy2000." Would you be okay with "SG2K" for simplicity's sake?

Only a subsonic .22 will do. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SG! So good to see you back!

I finished your mods and put Fallout NV down. Really I did. None of the baddies are bad enough, none of the goodies flawed enough (naievete is pretty much their thing, which is with the style, but really), and my Courier got tempered into a level 40 gunslinger by your work. I haven't done anything but Side Bets missions and three of the DLCs in the vanilla game, but I can't be killed.

Even the vaquero for one of your poster bounties, some guy who ambushes you at the 'southern passage' - even he, and all his goons, were no match. Close, but alone they all ate it.

Anyway, EXCITED. February! s#*!! There goes a month! ;D

SG! So good to see you back!

I finished your mods and put Fallout NV down. Really I did. None of the baddies are bad enough, none of the goodies flawed enough (naievete is pretty much their thing, which is with the style, but really), and my Courier got tempered into a level 40 gunslinger by your work. I haven't done anything but Side Bets missions and three of the DLCs in the vanilla game, but I can't be killed.

Even the vaquero for one of your poster bounties, some guy who ambushes you at the 'southern passage' - even he, and all his goons, were no match. Close, but alone they all ate it.

Anyway, EXCITED. February! s***! There goes a month! :laugh:

Thank me later.

Thank me later.

I swear, while using that mod that Danny Trejo doppelganger motherf*#@er with the throwing knives killed me at least a dozen times.

Guest deleted2159825

Thank me later.

I swear, while using that mod that Danny Trejo doppelganger motherf***er with the throwing knives killed me at least a dozen times.

There's a precedent! (posted the right URL this time)

Sorry, I couldn't resist posting it. I love that flick.

Edited by someguy2000

Thank me later.

I swear, while using that mod that Danny Trejo doppelganger motherf***er with the throwing knives killed me at least a dozen times.

That mod is going to make you experience a world of pain like you've never felt before.

Thanks for the kind words. S&S is Spartacus, The Dirty Dozen, and Glory blended together in a bizarre cocktail of profanity and ultra-violence. NVBIII also owes a lot to a certain film.

Now I'm beginning to wonder how many of the bandit communities I've massacred in Skyrim were just peasents who ran up to live in the mountains away from the dragons, cold and civil war.

Edited by daveKD