Guest deleted2159825

Someguy2000 is back to checking up on the nexus. If people are patient I sure it will be finished.

For anyone who hasn't made a large mod or been part of the modding team managing voice acting can be the most stressful part. Voice actors tend to be unreliable and often unresponsive and it can be annoying to recast. It is not something for the faint of heart and can be something difficult to get into. If you wait at some point someguy will get back into the correct frame of mind and will finish this.

Just stop with the impatient and immature comments since they really don't help anything and can in cases make things worse.

So true.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully one of the first mod created is the Silenced Protagonist, xD.

Here is hoping as well. I don't want to play a Mass Effect clone, I want to play a Fallout game. WTF was Bethsheda thinking?

they should've sticked to distribution and left developement to obsidian.

Hopefully one of the first mod created is the Silenced Protagonist, xD.

Here is hoping as well. I don't want to play a Mass Effect clone, I want to play a Fallout game. WTF was Bethsheda thinking?

they should've sticked to distribution and left developement to obsidian.

That would have not pleased the barking seals who are raving for this game and who Beth is making and marketing this game for. Most of them hate NV, saying it was too boring, hard or that it forced them to think when they just wanted to do was be a badass and shot things in their badass armor, nor did they like that your actions had consequences. They want immersion but no consequences for their Fallout game.

Edited by RangerBoo

I have an idea! In anticipation for the release of NVBIII, let's all throw down our ideas of what the confrontation with Marko is gonna be like! What I think Marko is gonna look like is that he will have the long dark, combed back hair, with an equally dark colored muttonchops/mustachace/goatee thing (think of Legate Lanius's ACTUAL face, except black colored hair and facial hair). I also always pictured him wearing Alistair Tenpenny's suit. I don't know why. Maybe because it shows a bit of facny-ness and nobility but at the same time a feral side. Or I maybe it's just one evil looking suit. If not, I bet he will have a red duster. I don't know how the confrontation will go exactly, but what I do know is that it's gonna take place in that "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" area, and he's gonna be laughing at you (from the fortune teller, from The Inheritance I think).

I have an idea! In anticipation for the release of NVBIII, let's all throw down our ideas of what the confrontation with Marko is gonna be like! What I think Marko is gonna look like is that he will have the long dark, combed back hair, with an equally dark colored muttonchops/mustachace/goatee thing (think of Legate Lanius's ACTUAL face, except black colored hair and facial hair). I also always pictured him wearing Alistair Tenpenny's suit. I don't know why. Maybe because it shows a bit of facny-ness and nobility but at the same time a feral side. Or I maybe it's just one evil looking suit. If not, I bet he will have a red duster. I don't know how the confrontation will go exactly, but what I do know is that it's gonna take place in that "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" area, and he's gonna be laughing at you (from the fortune teller, from The Inheritance I think).

I always kinda picture him being kinda like Frank from Once Upon A Time In The West.

Hey I've got a question:

Didn't Someguy said once he would do modding for Fallout 4 too ?

When yes wouldn't it be difficult to make a quest mod with a voiced protagonist ?

Well obviously I can't speak for someguy. But as a quest modder myself I'm finding the idea of a voiced protagonist pretty exciting, provided we have plenty lines of dialogue to pick and choose from and maybe some voice actors that sound similar to the main character.

It's obviously going to make things a bit more difficult, but if done right I think it's going to lead to some great story based mods.