Guest deleted2159825

And here I am hoping Someguy will make a Fallout 4 mod where you and Doc Friday were college buddies or something then go killing the crap out of bandits in New England for fun and profit. We can dream can't we?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 5 things I look forward to from this mod:

5. Full Circle on the Bounties Trilogy

4. Cowboys (I love the wild west themes that run in these mods)

3. Marco - I dont know who you are, but I will find you and kill you

2. The Story itself.

1. Every person being negative about the mod being late eating their words about how the wait was well worth it.

I have faith it will still come out, he probably would have said something if it was dead. On the off chance that you are done with it however, it would be great if you would hand it over to someone else. From what he's said a lot of work has already been done, I'm sure there are plenty of people around here that would be up for finishing it. I'd be happy to play it not completely finished if you are done with it though.

Hands-down one of my most anticipated mods. I really hope Someguy is okay and still plinking away at this. I loved the Inheritance, I loved NVBI, I enjoyed the hell out of Russel, and whenever this happens I'm sure I'll love it too. NVBII is downloading as I type and pretty soon I'll be tracking down Red Bear and diving once more into the conspiracies surrounding Marko and the Syndicate (or not! who even knows at this point). The only complaint I could possibly find is that there isn't more content from this brilliant creator.

Hopefully even if it doesn't come out playable we'll at least get a script or something to tell us how it all went down. It's rare to find a story as engaging as this one--moreso even than New Vegas' vanilla plot. Either way, here's hoping we all get word soon.

How about everyone plays through Fallout: New Vegas, every DLC and all of Someguy2000's mods, and obtain every unique and semi-unique item, EVERYWHERE! Every unique weapon, armor, miscellaneous item, and every Caravan playing card shall be obtained and every quest of every kind completed. This shall prepare us for whatever may come.

I'm already almost done.

Edited by Frogslime

Well if NVB3 is cancelled we should find a beta of the mod,voice acting be dammed,I just want to kill Marko

Maybe when it's confirmed to be cancelled. I don't think it's going to be cancelled. Someguy2000 won't leave us in the dark forever. He'll say something at some point, probably before fall. That's what I think, and I'd rather not betray him by releasing his work without his consent.