Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if NVB3 is cancelled we should find a beta of the mod,voice acting be dammed,I just want to kill Marko

Maybe when it's confirmed to be cancelled. I don't think it's going to be cancelled. Someguy2000 won't leave us in the dark forever. He'll say something at some point, probably before fall. That's what I think, and I'd rather not betray him by releasing his work without his consent.

Thats what I was saying,if he is still working on it let him work on it in peace,I'm pretty sure it will be a masterpiece better then any of his previous mods

Probably the same guy who was posing as someguy a while back.

I actually never got to see that,if anyone got some pictures I would be interested to see them,I wonder what that fake SomeGuy said

He just quoted a bunch of stuff from the G RR Martin assassination quest from Bobby Bass, trying to sound all cryptically hinting that the trilogy would be forever left unfinished.

Does anyone have a save at the end of NVB I ??

I just dont wannt go through the entire game to get to NVB II.

The less mods the better.Pm me please.

Use the stand-alone version of Bounties II, it removes the needed requirement for completing Bounties I first. Just install the stand-alone .esp after installing the full, normal version.

You are going to need to have NVB I for the save to work...

You are going to need to have NVB I for the save to work...

I have them both.And just don't wanna go through almost entire game to get to NVB 2

Having posts deleted makes people uncomfortable. It makes things awkward. Awkward is a unbearable feeling, you know, it's like you... You caught masturbating, jerking off, somebody comes in that you don't like, it's very awkward, and that's what it's like having your posts deleted.