Guest deleted2159825

Just thinking, is it really that far-fetched that he may have been hired/contracted by Bethesda and is super busy or in some kind of non-disclosure agreement? It's obvious that they took a lot of inspiration from mods when making Fallout 4, so there's a good chance they noticed his too, considering they're some of the most popular quest mods around.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking, is it really that far-fetched that he may have been hired/contracted by Bethesda and is super busy or in some kind of non-disclosure agreement? It's obvious that they took a lot of inspiration from mods when making Fallout 4, so there's a good chance they noticed his too, considering they're some of the most popular quest mods around.

I think it's possible.

Having read through this muck for weeks now the desperation coming out of some people here is truly incredible, some might even say eye opening. I for one though think he's getting ready to release a huge mod for morrowind before going to see the big spirit in the sky.

I think it's possible.
It's also possible to walк on the sun. Though not for long. Edited by anduril100500

I think it's possible.
It's also possible to walк on the sun. Though not for long.

Just let me bask in my own sad desperation.

Edited by Gravitard

I think it's possible.
It's also possible to walк on the sun. Though not for long.

Just let me bask in my own sad desperation.

Can i join in?