Guest deleted2159825

it's been many days since I found myself lost in the wilderness some call the NVBIII thread..So many Im beginning to lose count.. All I can tell now from the changin of the weather- and posts in the forum- is that it may be nearing the end of July. What began as a harmless expedition to search for the mysterious someguy2000 , who currently holds that which is most dear to me (NVBIII),has now turned into a battle of will and a true test of my survival prowess. Hopefully I can make it out of this thread alive , let alone with my beloved treasure... Well .. Nightfall will soon be upon me , if you are reading this and find not another note..fear the worst...and tell my preordered copy of fallout 4 I love it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's been many days since I found myself lost in the wilderness some call the NVBIII thread..So many Im beginning to lose count.. All I can tell now from the changin of the weather- and posts in the forum- is that it may be nearing the end of July. What began as a harmless expedition to search for the mysterious someguy2000 , who currently holds that which is most dear to me (NVBIII),has now turned into a battle of will and a true test of my survival prowess. Hopefully I can make it out of this thread alive , let alone with my beloved treasure... Well .. Nightfall will soon be upon me , if you are reading this and find not another note..fear the worst...and tell my preordered copy of fallout 4 I love it.

Don't worry, i'll take good care of your fallout4

God dammit!! Can anyone contact someguy?!

Pretty much "anyone" can. There are many methods available. Someguy2000 is not a common online name, a quick peek around the Internet (cyberstalking) or simply looking at information he has specifically shared on the Nexus will reveal other avenues of contacting him via methods other than Nexus PM.

God dammit!! Can anyone contact someguy?!

Pretty much "anyone" can. There are many methods available. Someguy2000 is not a common online name, a quick peek around the Internet (cyberstalking) or simply looking at information he has specifically shared on the Nexus will reveal other avenues of contacting him via methods other than Nexus PM.

i know that. I've already tried that, he's not responding. I meant can anyone get an answer from him?

Hahaha, maybe it's already been released for the past 2 months on ourlaws disguised as a skimpy armor mod for Elder Scrolls Online....

You can't even mention the V G U N, haha