Guest deleted2159825

Despite being excited for this mod quite a bit, I'm willing to wait so Someguy2000 can complete his mod the way he wants to. I'd rather have a finished product than a rushed version released just so he can be done with it.

Personally one of my biggest wishes for this mod is that someguy makes Marko a very creepy/imposing character. He accomplished that really well with The Judge, and he actually creeped quite me out a bit. Red Bear lacked that in my opinion. And after all the build up to the reveal of Marko, my expectations are a little high.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per image - he's around every few days, probably reading the amount of bs we write here and having a laugh.

Patience and you'll get your damn mod and you can finally murder everyone in cold blood.

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

As per image - he's around every few days, probably reading the amount of bs we write here and having a laugh.

Patience and you'll get your damn mod and you can finally murder everyone in cold blood.

This. I don't think a lot of people understand how hard it is to make a mod in the caliber of Someguy.

This. I don't think a lot of people understand how hard it is to make a mod in the caliber of Someguy.

He's basically finished the mod, he just had to finish the lip syncing which is really hard. I think so at least, I could be wrong.

He's basically finished the mod, he just had to finish the lip syncing which is really hard. I think so at least, I could be wrong.

"2,500 f*#@ing lines of dialogue!" -someguy2000 before suicide.

What if SomeGuy is working with Bethesda on Fallout 4's story and thats why he can't work on NVB3?

yeah, working an game's story 3 monthes before release, good idea

They can also try to revork it into economical strategy in space setting, they have more than enough time

Edited by anduril100500