Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Someguy I love your mods. BTW, what happens if we shoot Marko as soon as we see him?

He will shoot back, and he probably won't miss.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Will we see any updates to the other mods? Finishing Doc Friday voicing, etc?

No. I'm not touching them. Sorry, but my sights are set on FO4. The best-case scenario is that I release a small mod before November 10th.

I am alive. The mod is almost complete. I am releasing it on October 10th.

I had already begun re-organizing some of the voicework a few weeks ago, in addition to finalizing the LOD. I had to cut a few NPC's, one sidequest, and (thankfully) one romance, but it is now 99% voiced. The final, unvoiced role is incidental, anyway - that person's presence will depend on player choices from NVBII and The Inheritance, so he/she may not even show up for many players. What really snapped me back into modding mode was an obscure video that I came across by accident. This guy gets such a kick out of what I consider my silliest mod, and it made me realize that it was time to stow my self-pity and perfectionism. These mods are about more than my OCD bulls***. Many people enjoy them. Some people hate them. f*** it, though. The story must be told. It took a Bad Mothaf*#@a to set me straight.

Hey, uhh... I'm the one in that video you linked, and all I can say is... well, holy s#*! dude. I've been playing Fallout on Fridays for a long time now. A long while back, there was a voice actor who had been doing work on the bounties mods come in to my chat and chill for a while. They pointed out that they had some work in bounties 3 that was going to be coming out and I was stoked. At the time, I was gearing up for a modlist to use for a TTW run, and I wanted to make sure I had the bounties mods included, since they sounded like so much fun.

I'd actually taken on Bad Motherf*#@a on as my main companion over the other modded companions I had included on my list because of the initial interaction. It was so silly and made me laugh so hard that I just could not help but have a Badass Motherf*#@a tagging along with me. I call him BAMF now, since it's quicker, and he turns enemies into a fine red mist.

I got a comment on that video today that you had linked it here, and the idea that, out of any video out there, you somehow came across mine? It blew me away.

I'm glad that, even without realizing it, my tiny little corner of the net has helped out, even just a little bit.

You had to do this the weekend before I had my first midterm.... between this and the Battlefront beta, i'd say i'm poised to fail next week. Seriously though, my hype for this mod hasn't stopped even after i finished most of my NV playthrough a few months ago. I can't wait for the conclusion to what's arguably one of the best series of quest mods out there. It's good to have you back, there's no doubt I'm saving a couple spots in my load order if you plan to mod Fallout 4 once you've played through it.

Awesome to hear you're back to release NVBIII, I very very much look forward to it.

I sent you a PM a while back about some stuff, which I have since fixed on my own. May I send you a PM about some things regarding that, and some other things? (vagaries abound).