Guest deleted2159825

I'm tearing up!

Thank you someguy! I love you! You're the man! Favorite modder!
...and more things along those lines.

Your work is what has kept me playing New Vegas for the last 600 h or so :P

Hope you see these few lines and know that New Vegas is my favorite game of all time,

and that is in no small part thanks to you!

To keep this short: Thank you for all your hard work over the years! I love you!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this announcement now. What the hell is going on with my email? Did get no notification of this.

On other news, Welcome back Someguy. I never lost faith in you.

And I look forward to bringing the whole gang out to KILL MARKOS ASS!

First of all, I am a great fan of your previous works and I am really looking forward to this mod. Now, I hope this doesn't seem a strange question but one thing I noticed is that you said you cut "one" romance quest, but I only remember hearing about one to begin with, so is it safe to say that there isn't going to be a romance in the mod? (Not that I have any complaints, this question is mostly to clarify if I correctly remember something I read months ago.)

Edited by CAP1500

Got a question about the ending that can hopefully be answered relatively spoiler free. Someguy described the ending to the Lake of Fire draft, and has given hints about the real ending, about how soul crushing it will be, but will it be satisfying? I guess a better way to put it is will it be closer to the Lake of Fire, "Everyone dies, you accomplish nothing" ending, or will it be more of a "You won, but was it really worth it?" style ending?

My Courier's definitely been waiting for this for a long time. I suppose its part of his bucket list, I guess. To see justice brought to those who deserve it. Maybe Marko does? To be honest, my Six will be more interested in getting answers from Marko than actually killing him, but if it comes down to it, he'll pull the trigger. I'm just curious who will shoot first.

Edited by grogpole

Guest deleted2159825

First of all, I am a great fan of your previous works and I am really looking forward to this mod. Now, I hope this doesn't seem a strange question but one thing I noticed is that you said you cut "one" romance quest, but I only remember hearing about one to begin with, so is it safe to say that there isn't going to be a romance in the mod? (Not that I have any complaints, this question is mostly to clarify if I correctly remember something I read months ago.)

All romance is gone.

Got a question about the ending that can hopefully be answered relatively spoiler free. Someguy described the ending to the Lake of Fire draft, and has given hints about the real ending, about how soul crushing it will be, but will it be satisfying? I guess a better way to put it is will it be closer to the Lake of Fire, "Everyone dies, you accomplish nothing" ending, or will it be more of a "You won, but was it really worth it?" style ending?

Ah, you'll have to wait and see...

I'm pretty sure its the latter considering SomeGuy says the courier ends up emotionally broken from the experience. My only question is will Randal survive. But i'm pretty sure he doesn't but i hope he does.