Guest deleted2159825

Will there be any penalties for not completing NVB2? On my latest character I kind of gave up bounty hunting after what happened to Randall. All the will to carry on was sucked out of me. Marko's the only man capable of pulling me out of retirement.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Better Angels, don't recognize that as a name you've mentioned an outline for before. Guessing it's something new, some smaller mod, taking the idea of the the effects of, and the recovery from the effects of the ending of Bounties III, that were going to be in S&S and The Message. Possible it's something entirely unrelated though, like Killer, or King of the Ring.

Guest deleted2159825

I've been playing through NVB again on my new character to prepare, and I noticed something that I hadn't before that's bugging me now. Is Red Kelley supposed to be a reference to Randy Weaver? Because I'm drawing a lot of parallels.

No, it's a nod to Ned Kelly.

The Someguy Series image has been updated to reflect my plans. Details to follow NVBIII's release.

welcome back, glad to see that you're still alive.

I'm guessing that "Better Angels" is going to be the post NVB III "hope spot" that you were talking about?

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. My aim is to make it tight and fun. It will be similar to "Enemy of my Enemy" and "Repaid in Full", which are some of my favorite quests in the entire series. Also, it will wrap up some loose ends through dialogue and the introduction of two new characters referenced in other mods: Ranger Josey and Ranger Watson.

I've been playing through NVB again on my new character to prepare, and I noticed something that I hadn't before that's bugging me now. Is Red Kelley supposed to be a reference to Randy Weaver? Because I'm drawing a lot of parallels.

No, it's a nod to Ned Kelly.

The Someguy Series image has been updated to reflect my plans. Details to follow NVBIII's release.

welcome back, glad to see that you're still alive.

I'm guessing that "Better Angels" is going to be the post NVB III "hope spot" that you were talking about?

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. My aim is to make it tight and fun. It will be similar to "Enemy of my Enemy" and "Repaid in Full", which are some of my favorite quests in the entire series. Also, it will wrap up some loose ends through dialogue and the introduction of two new characters referenced in other mods: Ranger Josey and Ranger Watson.

Well, the power armor makes a lot more sense now, thinking about it. Also, when you have a chance, Someguy, could you try to find a way to read a short story named "The Painter" by Iain Crichton Smith? There's a character in it I think you'd find very appealing.

Edited by TheBusStopGuy

Someguy, do you have an approximate idea as to the size of the mod in MB or KB and at what time you will upload it. I just wanna make sure to be one of the first ones to play it. Completely stoked for the mod! Edited by FabianBogart

Guest deleted2159825

Someguy, do you have an approximate idea as to the size of the mod in MB or KB and at what time you will upload it. I just wanna make sure to be one of the first ones to play it. Completely stoked for the mod!

Uh, let me get back to you on that one. I'm adding some additional recordings for the slideshow this evening.