Guest deleted2159825

I definitely have the latest version of NVB1 and killed Marko with Sweet Revenge, but did not receive the "Avenged" perk-only the "Scarred" perk which affects all weapons. Running the mod through FNVEdit, I saw the following warning message with respect to the Avenged perk: 24<Warning:variableIndex not found in "Someguy MasterQuestScript". What this means I have no clue. Also, for what it may be worth, I have NVBIII loaded before NVB1. Oddly enough, I recall getting that perk when I played the Alpha.

After posting the above, I downloaded the latest version of Someguy.esm which I thought I already had, but apparently did not since the latest esm is larger than the one I had installed. After running the mod through FNVEdit again, I did not get the above message relating to the Avenged Perk.

Thats weird. I managed to get the perk.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely have the latest version of NVB1 and killed Marko with Sweet Revenge, but did not receive the "Avenged" perk-only the "Scarred" perk which affects all weapons. Running the mod through FNVEdit, I saw the following warning message with respect to the Avenged perk: 24<Warning:variableIndex not found in "Someguy MasterQuestScript". What this means I have no clue. Also, for what it may be worth, I have NVBIII loaded before NVB1. Oddly enough, I recall getting that perk when I played the Alpha.

After posting the above, I downloaded the latest version of Someguy.esm which I thought I already had, but apparently did not since the latest esm is larger than the one I had installed. After running the mod through FNVEdit again, I did not get the above message relating to the Avenged Perk.

Well, crap. I'll have to look into it.

As I indicated in my edit, the problem may be that I did not have the latest version of Someguy.esm.

Goddamn dude that was one hell of a ride. And the final lead up to the end battle was freaking amazing. This is a f*#@ing masterpiece. Hell this is what the goddamn confrontation with Ulysses should've been like. A f*#@ing + to you and everyone who worked on this.

Just made it through most of the mod. Damn was it great! Amazing work man! Although now I'm stuck... At the end of "Ain't No Grave" I can't get back to the wasteland...? When I try to talk to Thorne he gives me "(...)" then it exits out of the dialoge. Unsure on what to do from here because I have tried reloading, changing mod load orders. All that good stuff. I just can't get Thorne to speak to me at all... Thanks for any help!

Damn, that was amazing! You've really taken writing in mods to a new level. The way you'd described Marco, this horrible, evil, perfect match to the Courier, I was worried you may have overhyped him, that the man in black couldn't possibly be what he legends said he was. I was wrong to worry. Marco was nothing like anything I'd faced before. He really is the Satan to the Courier's God. Really hoping you're able to get The Better Angel's finished, because you were right, physically and mentally, Marco will f*#@ your character. Just one question. After the ending slideshow, I have the issue where you cant control your character. Tried using enableplayercontrols, but all that did was bring back the ud, still couldn't move, didn't get any perks or other messages popping up. Other then that though, perfect mod from start to finish.

Well, crap. I'll have to look into it.

As I indicated in my edit, the problem may be that I did not have the latest version of Someguy.esm.

I just finished a play-through with another character using the proper version of Someguy.esm. All the dialogue options relating to Sweet Revenge appeared, I killed him with Sweet Revenge and got the appropriate perk. I am generally pretty meticulous about keeping your mods up to date so I do not know why I had an old version installed. Anyway, I think it is a non-issue as long as you have the latest version of NVB1 and the latest version of Someguy.esm. . Those who are playing with versions packaged in NVEC will probably have problems with this and other issues.

These unique dialogue options relating to Sweet Revenge should pop up during final confrontation with Marko on the graveyard?

Yes, that is correct. As well as in other conversations, such as with Virgil when you arrive in Frosthill and with Randall in his shack.

Edited by Thenryb

I'm not to sure how Spoiler tag so

SPOILERS

So I saw someguy say you could stare Marko down with the Wild Wasteland trait and he'll end up flipping his s#*&#33;. So I downloaded a mod to add WIld Wasteland as a Perk right before the final showdown, but when I stare him down he just stares back at me. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to Have wild wasteland over the course of the whole mod?

Guest deleted2159825

I'm not to sure how Spoiler tag so

SPOILERS

So I saw someguy say you could stare Marko down with the Wild Wasteland trait and he'll end up flipping his s***. So I downloaded a mod to add WIld Wasteland as a Perk right before the final showdown, but when I stare him down he just stares back at me. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to Have wild wasteland over the course of the whole mod?

Keep staring. Repeatedly.