Guest deleted2159825

Thank you for answering, but I wasn't talking about a certain slave trader, I was talking about a certain raider related to Red Bear. I believe either the mayor or innkeeper mentions her by name.

(Quoting still didn't work for me, replying to the post before this.)

Edited by CAP1500

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for answering, but I wasn't talking about a certain slave trader, I was talking about a certain raider related to Red Bear. I believe either the mayor or innkeeper mentions her by name.

You mean Polly? If you killed Marko then you'll come across her in a random encounter out in the Mojave.

If you look at the mod's thread, Someguy says she appears after the main quest in a randomized fashion. (ninjaed by RangerBoo)

Edited by Thenryb

Guest deleted2159825

Uploaded an ugly little image for The Better Angels.

The battle in it is... incredible. I don't throw around adjectives like that lightly, but it's working like a charm. I developed a backup timer to prevent the game-breaking lulls that sometimes occur in between attack waves. I know that it will inevitably cause some players' games to melt down, but I'll probably just include a "Skip Battle" option. I'm not holding back or optimizing this one at all. It is balls-out mayhem.

Oh, and there will be mortar bombardment. Those scripts from The Siege of Firebase Zulu still work great. :devil:

Edited by someguy2000

Guest deleted2159825

Sorry to post again.. But I'm still stuck with no clue what to do. I still can't talk to Thorne about getting back to the wasteland.. He just keeps giving me "(...)" then the conversation ends. Or is he supposed to do that..? All it says is to talk to him

It's some sort of conflict, and I'll probably have to include a workaround in an optional plugin, either in the form of a terminal or a gnome the player can fondle to advance the quest.

Sorry to post again.. But I'm still stuck with no clue what to do. I still can't talk to Thorne about getting back to the wasteland.. He just keeps giving me "(...)" then the conversation ends. Or is he supposed to do that..? All it says is to talk to him

It's some sort of conflict, and I'll probably have to include a workaround in an optional plugin, either in the form of a terminal or a gnome the player can fondle to advance the quest.

Thanks for the reply! Good to know I'm not just missing something! :) Is there any thing that I can set with the console for right now?

Also, thanks again for the mod man! It's freaking amazing and I loved every minute of it!

Uploaded an ugly little image for The Better Angels.

The battle in it is... incredible. I don't throw around adjectives like that lightly, but it's working like a charm. I developed a backup timer to prevent the game-breaking lulls that sometimes occur in between attack waves. I know that it will inevitably cause some players' games to melt down, but I'll probably just include a "Skip Battle" option. I'm not holding back or optimizing this one at all. It is balls-out mayhem.

Oh, and there will be mortar bombardment. Those scripts from The Siege of Firebase Zulu still work great. :devil:

I can't wait to get blown up by mortars. And you know I'm bringing Russell back from the grave for this one.

Happy to see that some of the work you put on Firebase Zulu will see the light of day!

Guest deleted2159825

That sounds fantastic! Sounds like it'll be a distillation of all the planned mods into one little conclusion to the series.

That's what I'm aiming for, though it will only have small pieces of each mod, and references to other characters and their off-screen fates (e.g., Glanton).

I'm really excited about bringing Ranger Josey and Ranger Watson into the project. Voicing Josey is basically like voicing Joaquin, which is damn entertaining for a simple soul like me. :smile:

Edited by someguy2000