Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

If the area is cold, are you going to add winterized armors (like the ones in Nuclear Winter, or Operation Anchorage)?

I won't, but somebody else might...

In truth, I can handle basic re-textures, but anything beyond that is outside my comfort zone. I really need to sit down and learn how to make simple mashups. I really have no excuse at this point.

Edited by someguy2000

If the area is cold, are you going to add winterized armors (like the ones in Nuclear Winter, or Operation Anchorage)?

In truth, I can handle basic re-textures, but anything beyond that is outside my comfort zone. I really need to sit down and learn how to make simple mashups. I really have no excuse at this point.

If you ever want to learn mash-up I strongly recommend the nifskope and basic blender tutorial from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45444/?

If you ever want to learn mash-up I strongly recommend the nifskope and basic blender tutorial from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45444/?

All you really need is basic retextures, just make basic winter, (whitened) textures of popular armors. White combat helmet and Combat armor, white and grey ranger/riot gear, and some white retextures of some of the merc armors. and for good mesure a white retexture of the slave rap (the full hooded one). If you do not feel that is enough, add +1-5 survival on winterized items.

What, are the NCR even mentioned being in this expansion? If you were talking about the riot/ranger gear, that could be there without the ncr. There is probably plenty of riot gear that has no NCR markings around. I think he mentions the Desert Rangers, these are different from the NCR rangers (they were, most were incorporated into the NCR). The rangers you see early on in FNV's story are reflective of the desert rangers. The riot armored ranger veterans that appear later are the original NCR rangers. I do not know a lot about why they totally merged with the NCR, or why they were merged with the rangers (and not made into their own group, Marshals or somthing). I think it would have made more sense as the Desert Rangers were more like a "One-man law enforcement team" and the Veterans are like "One-man military platoon". I never thought that it made sense that they were merged together.

Guest deleted2159825

Just 1 question,what are NCR doing in the Utah,itsn't that Caesar's territory,I tought they needed all the men for Gen.Wait and See Oliver's "genius" plan to mass troops to Hoover Dam

You'll understand when you play it. Frosthill is far to the north of Zion, so that puts it well outside the scope of Caesar's Legion. It is far to the east of NCR territory, but being right on the border with Nevada, it's not that far.

Just... trust me.