Guest deleted2159825

Ah, yes. I can picture it now:

The Courier. Deadly bounty hunter, who has cheated death not once, but twice. Killer of Judge Richter, Red Bear, and the dreaded Sergio.

Quake in fear, criminals of the wastes, as this duster-clad grim reaper soon approaches ... accompanied by an adorable welsh corgi that wears hats.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Update:

In addition to Cooper, a human follower will be available: Ford.

Testers: Not. A. Word. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Guest deleted2159825

Writing good dialogue is a lot more challenging than I thought. Especially using big words at the right moment.

Drinking helps.

Update:

:devil:

Hmm. Something about these four Satans all smiling is starting to feel suspicious to me. Is there going to be a big twist where we discover that our lovable Ford, guide and companion, was Marko in disguise all along, and then he shoots our dog?

Update:

:devil:

Hmm. Something about these four Satans all smiling is starting to feel suspicious to me. Is there going to be a big twist where we discover that our lovable Ford, guide and companion, was Marko in disguise all along, and then he shoots our dog?

Oh no! Then as you're on the ground thinking back over your life. Trying to think where you went wrong. Blood soaking the snow. As you start to fade out the last thing you hear is a familiar voice. It only says one thing. "Hell's bells they even shot the dog."