Guest deleted2159825

Maybe it just appeared that you killed him but he actually survived (like Courier)

What if the courier cut his corpse into pieces with a chainsaw?

Artifical limbs?

Can't be revived when you have no head though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it just appeared that you killed him but he actually survived (like Courier)

What if the courier cut his corpse into pieces with a chainsaw?

Artifical limbs?

Can't be revived when you have no head though.

Well I doubt the game is that sofisticated to track if you dismemebered a body or no,they still all dissapear in 3 in game days

Guest deleted2159825

I took time from NVBIII's production to ensure that Glanton's death would be reflected in the quest structure of future mods. The newest version of Russell (1.15) will render these changes.

Killing Glanton prematurely, in defiance of the narrative structure, yields no benefits. You will be cut off from dialogue, rewards, and perhaps even an entire questline down the road.

I took time from NVBIII's production to ensure that Glanton's death would be reflected in the quest structure of future mods. The newest version of Russell (1.15) will render these changes.

Killing Glanton prematurely, in defiance of the narrative structure, yields no benefits. You will be cut off from dialogue, rewards, and perhaps even an entire questline down the road.

Don't know why anyone would want to do that, unless they're wanting to stay true to their evil karma character play through.

I know I'm in a minority here, but wouldn't it be kinda fun if Eshter ( hope i spelled her name correctly) would be the love interest?
I mean she is a bad girl, and a slaver, and many other things, but there is something about that opportunity.

Edited by Russianwalstelander