Guest deleted2159825

Holy sh*t that is way intense. The first act sounded like it would be playable but the rest if the mod is just like you said"too much ". Did you have like a sudden bout (insert evil character here) syndrome ? Your right that doesn't sound like Randall at all, and I would probably fall into a sad mixture of depression and both hatred of myself as well as every living thing in the world and eventually move to the desert (well I already live there so check that one off the list ) and end up making cheap adult film or turn into a real but more pathetic version of the Leather face and accidentally saw my leg off . These would all be side effects of the lake if fire version

Double Post

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Wow....... Please tell me that we get to kill Marko in the dark version. Please....

I went with "Darker" out of the "Dark", "Darker" or "Lake of Fire" outlines. You'll have to play to find out... :wink:

Holy sh*t that is way intense. The first act sounded like it would be playable but the rest if the mod is just like you said"too much ". Did you have like a sudden bout (insert evil character here) syndrome ? Your right that doesn't sound like Randall at all, and I would probably fall into a sad mixture of depression and both hatred of myself as well as every living thing in the world and eventually move to the desert (well I already live there so check that one off the list ) and end up making cheap adult film or turn into a real but more pathetic version of the Leather face and accidentally saw my leg off . These would all be side effects of the lake if fire version

It was born of backlash against bravado and omnipotence. The "Darker" version that I went with still carries that spirit, albeit in a more digestible form.

So if that's 11/10 darkness, what level will bounties final form be?

Around 8/10, but it's subjective.

Edited by someguy2000

Wow....... Please tell me that we get to kill Marko in the dark version. Please....

I went with "Darker" out of the "Dark", "Darker" or "Lake of Fire" outlines. You'll have to play to find out... :wink:

You sadistic bastard! :devil: Keeping me on the edge of my chair like that! Anyway, your not going to randomly kill off companions in the current version are you? Many players, such as myself, will lament this. Me mainly because I don't want see Jerry, Steve and Cuddles get killed(nobody gives a crap about Janet. :devil: ) Also please don't break Al. :sad: His vids make my weekend and I would be very sad if this makes him stop. :sad:

Guest deleted2159825

You sadistic bastard! :devil: Keeping me on the edge of my chair like that! Anyway, your not going to randomly kill off companions in the current version are you? Many players, such as myself, will lament this. Me mainly because I don't want see Jerry, Steve and Cuddles get killed(nobody gives a crap about Janet. :devil: ) Also please don't break Al. :sad: His vids make my weekend and I would be very sad if this makes him stop. :sad:

All I'll say is this - the player is strongly encouraged to leave companions in the Mojave. Failure to heed in-game warnings will bring consequences, and trust me - being essential or other such considerations won't matter. If they're in Utah, they're fair game.

It's impossible to break Al. No matter how dark his playthrough turns out, I'm confident he'll spin it into something hilarious. I have no doubt he'll die a dozen or more times, but that's basically par when he plays my mods. Actually, the way I'd break Al is by making him play a note-based, nonviolent quest mod in Skyrim. That might send him over the edge. :wink:

Edited by someguy2000

so since you've basically already given the gist of lake of fire can you do the same for "Dark" if you think that would be too spoilerish a PM would be appreciated (not trying to sound needy lol)

Edited by Immodium

All I'll say is this - the player is strongly encouraged to leave companions in the Mojave. Failure to heed in-game warnings will bring consequences, and trust me - being essential or other such considerations won't matter. If they're in Utah, they're fair game.

It's impossible to break Al. No matter how dark his playthrough turns out, I'm confident he'll spin it into something hilarious. I have no doubt he'll die a dozen or more times, but that's basically par when he plays my mods. Actually, the way I'd break Al is by making him play a note-based, nonviolent quest mod in Skyrim. That might send him over the edge. :wink:

Understood. Also, I hope I didn't give you any ideas on torturing poor Al. :devil:

Guest deleted2159825

so since you've basically already given the gist of lake of fire can you do the same for "Dark" if you think that would be too spoilerish a PM would be appreciated (not trying to sound needy lol)

There wasn't much to it, because I never considered it as a serious option. It's more light-hearted and formulaic in structure and presentation, with an arc not unlike that found in NVBII. Get the call to adventure, enter the strange territory, confront the bad guy, ride off into the sunset. It's really wasn't dark at all, besides a few tense moments and dilemmas.

Guest deleted2159825

Understood. Also, I hope I didn't give you any ideas on torturing poor Al. :devil:

What tortures Al, so far as I can tell, are quest mods that with unclear objectives or circuitous plots. The only time I might have pushed his buttons was with Zimmer in The Inheritance, but even that turned into some hilarious s***. Jesus-Zimmer was born!

My next mini-mod, New Vegas Killer, will feature an event I like to call "Death by a thousand hobos", which will certainly provide a glorious death(s) for Al. Envision the ghoul encounter in The Inheritance, except its angry, violent hobos instead of ghouls.

Edited by someguy2000