Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

Hey Someguy, if you need any voice acting for Young adult male characters (or any male characters in general) I'm your man. I have my own recording equipment and everything, and I speak very good English. I can also do a few accents if you need that (Indian, Australian, Scandinavian) or none if you don't. If you wanna get a sense of what recording gear I'm using, just Google "Presonus recording bundle" and you'll get a pretty good idea of what I am using. So if you're interested, hit me and we can discuss details, I can send you test voice files so you can hear what I sound like, etc. I really wanna voice a character or a companion in New Vegas, but I suck a scripting in the geck, so I can't do it myself. Also, if anyone else need me to voice somone, just hit me up and let me in on the details :-)

I will announce auditions and list roles in this very thread once the mod is at the appropriate stage of production. As for Scandinavian accents, I will keep you in mind if I make another Skyrim mod. It would have to be a crazed, violent Scandinavian, of course. Thanks!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, now I'm curious cause I'm planning another playthrough as well, what order do people advise playing them in? I was gonna go NVB1, then Inheritance, NVB2 and Russel. Is there a better way?

You know, now I'm curious cause I'm planning another playthrough as well, what order do people advise playing them in? I was gonna go NVB1, then Inheritance, NVB2 and Russel. Is there a better way?

Once you knock out nvbiii it doesn't matter. Personally, I go nvbi, The Inheritance (main quest), Russell, nvbii, and knock out side quests as they become available, or at my leisure. There isn't a definite or canonical chronology beyond nvbi-nvbii-nvbiii, though that could change, depending on what comes after nvbiii. Play it how you want to, that's all that matters.

NVBI should always be first, no? 'Cause any past-mod references Russell, The Inheritance and NVBII contain are all directed to NVBI, no?

Someguy! I'm doing an unorthodox playthrough recording of FO:NV (writing it), and I was wondering if it would be chill with you for me to incorporate the NVB series into it. I've watched little bits of your mods on AlChestbreach and they look really lore friendly (which is subjective, considering the amount of left-turns the lore takes), I like the Tarantino-esque writing, and a bounty-hunting track could help immensely if I ever run aground for writing material.

What I've got so far, and the character I'm playing, is available in my image share. You might want to review it in and amongst your other activities before you give me a go ahead, so if it's bullocks, you can let me know we should be fully disassociated, socially and artistically.

NVBI should always be first, no? 'Cause any past-mod references Russell, The Inheritance and NVBII contain are all directed to NVBI, no?

You can do the Inheritance at level 10 or Russell whenever you want to. But there is some dialogue in both that relate to your actions in NVBI if you have the someguyseries.esm

Someguy! I'm doing an unorthodox playthrough recording of FO:NV (writing it), and I was wondering if it would be chill with you for me to incorporate the NVB series into it. I've watched little bits of your mods on AlChestbreach and they look really lore friendly (which is subjective, considering the amount of left-turns the lore takes), I like the Tarantino-esque writing, and a bounty-hunting track could help immensely if I ever run aground for writing material.

What I've got so far, and the character I'm playing, is available in my image share. You might want to review it in and amongst your other activities before you give me a go ahead, so if it's bullocks, you can let me know we should be fully disassociated, socially and artistically.

First, kudos for being a Breacher.

And second, I don't think you need to ask permission. Else the mod wouldn't be around here, no?

You can do the Inheritance at level 10 or Russell whenever you want to. But there is some dialogue in both that relate to your actions in NVBI if you have the someguyseries.esm

No, I know, but I meant chronologically.

No, I know, but I meant chronologically.

Still doesn't really matter, all content and dialogue will be reflected with the someguyseries.esm. Like SG said, the only chronology that entirely matters is NVBI-NVBII-NVBIII and maybe whatever will follow.

Sinners & Slaves is supposed to follow in accordance to NVBIII's resolution and such

Yea well Someguy, I actually come from Scandinavia so it's my original voice :D So yea I figure I would be good for Skyrim :P But that doesn't change the fact that I could do an Indian guy or Australian guy for New Vegas, or just a regular dude without any "accents" but again, that's entirely up to you ;)