Having Problems Logging In?

Dark0ne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly I can't login either. I actually have it set so I'm always logged in and my browser remembers my credentials. I can't log in to tes.nexusmod.com or skyrim.nexusmods.com. It's telling me my password is incorrect.

What is really strange about this is I was in the middle of responding to a user's comment when it logged me out and I haven't been able to get in since.

We have just changed our login script to fix long standing issues with people using special characters in their passwords. If your login is no longer working, please send me your password in a PM (it's safe!) so I can troubleshoot the issue. Or, if you don't like the idea of that, try changing your password and seeing if that fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not log in to download files ....

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Your username or password are over the 32 character limit.

but my password in the forum has 33 characters and it is OK :down:

The Forums and the File Sites use different coding to handle log-in.

The Forums have always been able to accept passwords that the Files areas cannot. :pinch:

Hey everyone, I kinda forgot my password, but when I just click on the "login" button, I'm in :huh: My actual problem is that I can't log into the Mod Manager, so I tried to change my password on here, but it's not possible without the old one... Any ideas what to do about that?

Can you use the forgotten password button to send an email with your password on it?

• 2 weeks later...