SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

Still sad about it not being compatible (yet..?) with RS Children Overhaul....

Anyway, you are still awesome and making and incredible job.

What about playable children races? It's just a custom race, smaller size, and the name "child" in it. Will it also give problems? No Grow mods or anything strange, nope nope...

Well support for RS children is planned. Im going to install it at somepoint anyway.

Playable child races arent planned. At least by me anyway

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about compatibility with Rustic Children? It's just a retexture and should probably only affect the "fully grown" children, right?

No idea. Never heard of the mod but I guess so.

I really want more of a fun, non-NSFW addon to Hearthfire, where any children, once born, mechanically function the same as adopted children in Hearthfire. I'd make it myself but I have no idea how to make mods.

I would want the mod to not be an "adult" mod. Not only should it be fully functional as a stand-alone mod, but it should increase the game experience, not detract from it. It does not have to be painstakingly life-like (unlike Beeing Female or SexLab Procreation), which would add too much slog, but not so simple as to be boring. It needs to be interesting, fun, and slightly challenging.

It would be cool if you could name your children and then once they grow to a certain age, play as them, and as your kids age, so do you. You know, extend the family tree.

It would be cool if you could name your children and then once they grow to a certain age, play as them, and as your kids age, so do you. You know, extend the family tree.

While this would be an awesome feature it'd be good if it was provided as either an add-on, optional part of the mod or the ability to turn aging off because I personally would rather stick with my dragonborn character but still would like her to be able to start a family but I'm sure other people would love this opportunity.

Request Noted.

You can already name your newborn "child", implemented that a while ago :smile: As for aging this mod won't be delving at least for the near future into anything above the age of vanilla children, I did plan for this to be the "Skyrim Family Overhaul" series of mods. Aiming to deal with everything including a marriage overhaul. Pregnancy is just one "module" in the series.

I don't really want to delve into killing of NPC's/Player due to old age :/ Again could perhaps happen in the future.

A general update:

During rigorous alpha testing, I have uncovered numerous faults which have require rewrites of the code, but 90% of the bugs are squashed. the mod is more extensive than since the last update:

- SkyUI configuration Menu (see below)

- Name your child

- Hair Color inheritance

- Hair Style Inheritance (sort of)

- Basic spouse dialogue (Literally a copy of Anduniels)

- Cooldown between conception attempts

- Random features inheritance (This is buggy and very limited due to skyrim)

- Other things that I can't think of at the moment :/

The code for the main script is sitting at 826 lines of code, the actor script 118, Config Menu 342 (Total of 1286)

Plenty of variables, property's and aliases.

This is a very very hard mod the create, and kudos to everyone who made the existing SexLab ones.

I hope to be beta testing soon, I had to cut out Hearthfire as a dependancy for the base vanilla mod. So that needs testing and cleaning.

Mod Support:

Q: I use "X, Y, Z" Children Mod, is it compatible?

A: I don't know. At this time I don't have any, please try it out when the time comes.

Q: I use "X, Y, Z" Texture Mod, is it compatiable?

A: Very unlikely. Texture mods which aren't replacing vanilla entries exactly, won't work with this mod (inheriting looks). My spouse in game is from Bijin Warmaidens and as such uses a custom hair style, color, body etc. The inherit function doesn't work with it because it doesn't know where to find it in the creation kit.

Q: OK, so will you add compatibility for it?

A: I plan to add support for most major mods, and this will be announced during release. Support will be added via plugins for the mod and hopefully with support of the other mod authors, the major ones will have compatibility files included in the base mod installer. I could do big plugins with installers carrying files for multiple mods too, to cut down on mass files to download.

Q: Body support

A: At this time there is no body scaling therefore all body types are supported. This will change in the future and only CBBE and UNP will be supported initially with XP32 Skeleton Support.

Others can be requested.

I shall post some pictures soon so you can see this is real haha

Thanks for your patience, beta links will be sent out soon.

ScreenShot16.png?raw=1

ScreenShot17.png?raw=1

ScreenShot18.png?raw=1

ScreenShot15.png?raw=1

There you go!

Lots of work to be done:

- Change % to days

- Fix Clear pregnancy toggle

- Update the version

- Release

will you guys ever make us pay for this mod?

just want to know not trolling

No.

What mods do you need for this mod to get pregnant or do you just have to sleep in your bed?

Speak to wife then just sleep in bed.

The mod requirements:

- SKSE

- SkyUI

- skyui_lib

- PapyrusUtil

Other than that nothing.