SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this. I have no idea which mod it is and I really hope you don't use this mesh, but hey, there it is.

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/ar47O70_700b.jpg

Let's steal babies!

Edited by annekka

Poll:

Stick with vanilla skyrim as a requirement and add hearthfire with a plugin OR Require Hearthfire?

I think plugin for a couple of reasons. 1. you can get the main mod out faster. 2. it wont restrict the mod to people who do not have the DLC. 3. having it as an add-on will help you encase you want to add more through the other DLCs.

here's a con list to be fair. 1.you can't do some things with the core mod that you may want to. 2.more downloads. 3. maybe more coding in the future.

P.S can i get into the alpha/beta testing?

Poll:

Stick with vanilla skyrim as a requirement and add hearthfire with a plugin OR Require Hearthfire?

I think plugin for a couple of reasons. 1. you can get the main mod out faster. 2. it wont restrict the mod to people who do not have the DLC. 3. having it as an add-on will help you encase you want to add more through the other DLCs.

here's a con list to be fair. 1.you can't do some things with the core mod that you may want to. 2.more downloads. 3. maybe more coding in the future.

P.S can i get into the alpha/beta testing?

I concur!

Poll:

I think add it as a plugin later is better. More people can download it if they don't need the DLC (just as wowow2264 said), so maybe the mod will become more "popular" without Hearthfire als essential.