SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea. I've been looking for a mod like this for a long time, just a simple role playing mod, with no dirty stuff. I appreciate the work you guys put into this, and would like to offer my services as a tester. I don't really know what to do for that, or how to work on mods, but I would be willing to help if needed.

Should we post issues here now since the. Beta is public.

Yes please.

Successfully went through labor to produce a son and named him. What's funny is he looks a bit Breton even though both parents are Nord.

Oh right lol I dont know then haha

Lately I've been having some trouble with the dialogue. For some reason I can't get it to show. When I downloaded the first release, "Let's talk my love" would show up every time. But after downloading the hotfixes, I can't get it to show up. I've tried restarting the game and creating a new player and with two different spouses, but it still won't show. Has anyone else had this problem?

Lately I've been having some trouble with the dialogue. For some reason I can't get it to show. When I downloaded the first release, "Let's talk my love" would show up every time. But after downloading the hotfixes, I can't get it to show up. I've tried restarting the game and creating a new player and with two different spouses, but it still won't show. Has anyone else had this problem?

Oh not again :/

I set up the stupid quest different to ensure this wouldn't happen :mad:

Try this update please: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzb4a5n9w9e2qzt/SFLPregnancyBETA_5.1.2.2.zip?dl=0

So I found out about this today, went through every comment, and was wondering if this mod works with female npcs (I married Ysolda). I know that this mod is still in beta and there are still bugs to fix so making it for npcs would take even longer than usual but if you could that would be awesome. Anyways, keep on doing a good job!

Update:

Haven't really been working on this mod apart from the occasional attempt to fix the stupid bugs :/

But I have made a decent effort tonight, so here's what is currently in the works:

-- Possibility of twins, triplets etc!

-- MCM getting a big update:

I'm adding two more pages which give you information about your two children. E.g. Name, Race, Vampire, Werewolf. Enable all the non functional options already in the menu.

-- Body Stuff!

Yes, those of you with compatible skeletons such as XPMS (is that what its called? lol) will get "changing" bodies! Note that unless you have clothes which work with the belly stuff it won't show. I'm looking into a possible solution, but its low priority.

-- More AI stuff

Still working on finding a way to get the kids to go to bed on vanilla skyrim. Not working at the moment! If I have to use spells to assign them beds, so be it!

-- Adding more stuff to events

I'm working to add all of the stuff I can from the OP. So first up is labour, there will be checks on location, conditions and help etc, which will affect the labour. So You could come out unscathed or a LOT worse off, eventually there might be a possibility to affect the baby if you haven't been careful.

-- Fixes and optimization

Yes, this will be in the list for eternity. Endless bugs, and my poor scripting style means as I get better at scripting, then I'll have to go back and try and do things more efficiently. Its better for your game trust me! Though fortunately this mod isn't causing any slowdowns :P

I'll keep you updated, so till the next time!

Unfortunately I'm still having trouble with the dialogue appearing. I've installed the update, and tried starting new games, but it's still being stubborn. sorry

Update:

Haven't really been working on this mod apart from the occasional attempt to fix the stupid bugs :/

But I have made a decent effort tonight, so here's what is currently in the works:

-- Possibility of twins, triplets etc!

-- MCM getting a big update:

I'm adding two more pages which give you information about your two children. E.g. Name, Race, Vampire, Werewolf. Enable all the non functional options already in the menu.

-- Body Stuff!

Yes, those of you with compatible skeletons such as XPMS (is that what its called? lol) will get "changing" bodies! Note that unless you have clothes which work with the belly stuff it won't show. I'm looking into a possible solution, but its low priority.

-- More AI stuff

Still working on finding a way to get the kids to go to bed on vanilla skyrim. Not working at the moment! If I have to use spells to assign them beds, so be it!

-- Adding more stuff to events

I'm working to add all of the stuff I can from the OP. So first up is labour, there will be checks on location, conditions and help etc, which will affect the labour. So You could come out unscathed or a LOT worse off, eventually there might be a possibility to affect the baby if you haven't been careful.

-- Fixes and optimization

Yes, this will be in the list for eternity. Endless bugs, and my poor scripting style means as I get better at scripting, then I'll have to go back and try and do things more efficiently. Its better for your game trust me! Though fortunately this mod isn't causing any slowdowns :tongue:

I'll keep you updated, so till the next time!

Sounds like you've really been working on this! This mod is going to be awesome when you're done with it!! :)