SFW and Fun Pregnancy/Child-Rearing Mod

Kendansa

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to upload it somewhere that isn't dropbox, It'd be cool to try this even in beta stage, but i keep getting Error 500 upon downloading through dropbox.

I'm uploading it to the nexus ;)

Live on the nexus, also btw it's a non beta version so check out the V1.0.0! The beta team all have credits on the nexus page and the MCM now :)

Thanks for helping me on this long road, but hey its finally released! Albeit as a WIP lol

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67423/?

Is this mod going to add children of all races? Are the beasts and elves going to be able to have children? I haven't seen a mod yet that adds all off them. Most of them look too fancy as well.

Yeah if modellers get onboard, I plan to add support for other mods with children of other races, this at the moment only has little adults. I have permission for one mod, just need to add support.

Well I changed the radius in both realistic lighting overhaul and realistic nights. The radius is now noticeably smaller but, still quite bright.

Wrong mod?

Is this mod going to add children of all races? Are the beasts and elves going to be able to have children? I haven't seen a mod yet that adds all off them. Most of them look too fancy as well.

Yeah if modellers get onboard, I plan to add support for other mods with children of other races, this at the moment only has little adults. I have permission for one mod, just need to add support.

Well I changed the radius in both realistic lighting overhaul and realistic nights. The radius is now noticeably smaller but, still quite bright.

Wrong mod?

Yes I had two windows open and accidentally went back to this one and typed a reply intended for another topic.