What did you get for Christmas?

Retribution

Ah just got back from dinner, was delicious :D

I got some yarn (I like to crochet), silicone bake ware (always wanted to try it), kitchen shears, lots of cash, carton of smokes, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Crown Royal (which is gone lol shared it with the folks), and coffee.. Enjoying an Irish coffee right now ;)

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas :)

Some DVDs, Diablo 2 W\expansion a tin of homemade chocolates & other goodies, a light-up shirt & a picture set of some of my nieces & nephews

Your going to love Diablo 2, one of the most addictive games of all time.

oh i did get one of these for christmas, witch i asked for, its for my psp and Pandora console.

http://www.boostaroo.com/store_detail.php4?id=6

fantastic little device.

Replying to What did you get for Christmas?

#1 - To see my children's faces light up when I woke them up and they realized Santa was here and how they could barely stand up from just waking up...yet able to run down the hallway to the Christmas tree.

#2 - To see my wife teary-eyed when she opened her present that contained much more than she ever thought.

#3 - Pictures and video of my family gathered at my house and packed to the rim having a good time and sharing stories.

#4 - Time with a family member to explain the meaning behind Christmas.

Oh, and as far as material things, I got cologne, some Blu-Ray movies and a Darth Vader Santa bobblehead.

LHammonds

Watchmen (the film, I've read the book), a Logitech iStation, a case for the iStation, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? (Excellent book, shame I've just finished it), a coat/hoodie thing (So warm it's like wearing a bear) and headphones. Not much, but it's good stuff.