How To Take Screenshots

Stampede

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Good to know because I just saw two NPC's sharing the same bed.. two guys of all things.. and I didn't know that two NPCs of any gender could share the same bed.. so now I can take a screenshot of it and prove it to you all!

• 1 month later...

except mine wasn't called ini just Oblivion_default for some reason,,, hope to load pics soon!

You modified the wrong .ini file. Oblivion_default.ini is located in Oblivion's program folder. When somebody runs Oblivion for the first time with their profile, Oblivion_default.ini is copied to their "My Documents\My Games\Oblivion" folder as Oblivion.ini and THAT is where the game gets its settings from. Any changes to Oblivion_default.ini will not be seen by anyone until your Oblivion.ini is deleted or you login as a new user on your computer.

LHammonds

• 3 weeks later...
I just watched some video on youtube how to take screenshots in Oblivion. Though it took me like forever to figure out that I changed the number in the wrong ini. file so I just took screenshots with Fraps. Now I take screenshots with both. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never had the built-in game engine take a BMP screenshot at a different resolution that what I was running at. What was the dimensions of the screenshot? And what resolution do you have Oblivion set to run in? NOTE: This has absolutely nothing to do with what resolution your desktop is running at when the game is not running.

Something else to consider: Fraps: Shoestring Edition

LHammonds