How To Take Screenshots

Stampede

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that you can take screenshots when using the oblivion script extender because I did everything listed in the link there and could not take any until I accidentally loaded oblivion the normal way and tried it again. Then it works fine. Since I want to take screenshots with obse running, I think I'm just going to go with fraps. But other people should try this. Is this just with me, or can nobody take screenshots with obse? If so, the creators should be notified.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason, certain screenshots are continually overwritten by newer ones. Now, I can't take any new ones at all, the last screenshot I take just gets overwritten by anything new.

That's cause yer game crashes too much. After taking every few screenshots make sure to enter "saveini" into the console. The ini file keeps track of the number of screenshots taken, but only records a change upon closing the game. If it crashes upon exit, your screenshots will inevitably get overridden unless you set the count manually in the ini.

Using the saveini command saves it on the spot, preserving your precious pixels for future viewing. :)

ok, i have no idea about what ya'll are talkin about FRAPS or whatever. can someone dumb it down? lol im tryin to post images on my first mod and i have NO idea how to do it. the uploader says it wont take paint files? help me?

• 1 month later...