Funny Oblivion Incidents

Stampede

This one time, I made a chameleon 100% spell, headed to Vindasel, and found Umbra. I activated the spell, and began hammering Umbra. About half way through, the spell breaks. I freak out in "OMG WTF OMG WTF OMG WTF!!!" and run for the hills. After awhile, I lose Umbra, and find myself in Chorrol. I breath a sigh of relief, and decide to rest up in the Inn. When I wake up, guess whose there? Umbra, fighting NAKED with around ten guards. I quickly shut the door, and wait for the sounds to stop. I punch Umbra ONCe, she falls dead.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a quest (I forget the name) Where you have to help a certain Imperial City fence get a sword back from monsters that stole it from a certain two brother's farm which said brothers' father stole.

After you give it to the IC fence, and accuse dad without any evidence, the brothers hate you, and when you walk past them, one of them says "Excuse me" while the other says "male without a father"

So, one day they decided to talk to each other aaaaand...

Brother 1: male without a father.

Brother 2: Excuse me.

Sometimes the simple moments are hilarious.

I went into my first Oblivion gate a hapless noob and managed to make it to the tower where you find the guard and the key keeper. The keeper was obviously alot stronger then me so i used a block to shove him off the ledge. In the air he tried to attack me again, but hit one of the scamps. He survives the fall (barely) and of course the two scamps turn on him :starwars: . They were easy picking, so i got the key for nought but a block and two arrows. ;D

Well I was in the forrest and i saw a troll. I was fighting it off with a few summon spells and it wouldn't die. Well a Imperial Legion Horse dude came and finished him off in a struggle. He got knocked on the ground. And i talked to him when he finished the intense battle which would kill nearly anyone, since it escalated to two bandits and the troll AND a wolf, well i may be able to get out safe, but not likely. So anyways, when i talked to him he says something like hello citzen like nothing happened.

I had 'Blue Destiny Armor' installed. Didn't get to Bravil for quite a while. When I did ,I found everyone, EVERYONE, on the other side of the bridge, dead. Including the BD babe. Must have been like that for a while... they were starting to go off.

my funniest incident would be stalking a wolf in sneak mode, i aimed the bow and the arrow hit it directly below the tail, where its butt is. It jumped up vertically before dying, amusing as it looked like it jumped up from the shock of having an arrow in its backside.

I have one from Shivering Isles...

I see Sheogorath and decide it was a good idea to attack him. Next thing I know I can't move... Then a loading screen and then falling to my death. Did it again a second time and tried to use tcl to stop myself from hitting the floor, remove tcl about 1/2 a foot above the ground and die... Third time I hit him accidentally I knocked him out which made him unable to do the spell, I start to run get all the was to Bliss, turn around to find him right behind me... I fell to my death again... Next time I'm going to try and get Sheogorath to miss me and hit somebody else with the spell...

BTW, have you ever tried attacking Haskill? The arrows go right through him and attacks miss...