Extreme Game Sensitivity?

Dullahan

Does anyone know how i can turn off sensitivity?

Because, even though i close all programmes while running Morrowind, i have a steady connection to the internet, meaning, i am always connected. Whenever i get a strong pop-up, or a script error from the Internet, both are usual, the game freezes. The game cursor is there, as well as my regular cursor for non-games. I can't do anything about that.. NOTHING WORKS!!

I've tried hitting the home key, pressing Alt+Enter, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, all to no avail. However, i have combated this problem by running it in a window. This is easy, because if i need to hop off the game immediately, i can just use the crtl+alt+delete thing and minimize it, although i do have to do it a few times to get it to respond.

This is all fine and dandy.. but it is getting kinda annoying. However, if i run it in full-mode, and if the problem happens, my only option is to manually reboot my PC..

This is extremely annoying

Does anyone have any tips?

You can also try pressing both the windows keys, alt+tab, or ctrl+esc to minimise it when in full screen mode. Apart from that, I can't really suggest anything, besides blocking pop-ups and not running any browsers or such while it's full screen.

Archived