My Little Anthro Ponies

Deleted2547005User

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks stupid, but makes short work of enemies and nasty invaders (or casual players I invade, heh heh heh).

The nexus is broken and does not notify me of posts on this thread anymore. I've stopped following it and refollowed it to fix it, but no avail, so prompt responses will be few until it fixes itself.

I had to switch body styles for the ponies. Due to permission snafu with Type 6, the original author and the guy I spoke to are not the same guy. The guy only spoke Japanese and his description was difficult to understand, but I noticed I missed that the mod was a modification of Type 6, not of Type 3. It's my fault. Not a major issue, but the original author of Type 6 does not speak English either, and he was banned ages, so contact is impossible. Type 3 is free to use, no permission needed, and also fixes the gap between the head and body we've been having.

Well then I guess the old saying "form follows function" applies well here, heh.

It's a shame about the Nexus glitch. I check this thread regularly though, so it doesn't bother me much, but I can see how that would cause issues on your end.

Okay cool. Language barriers aside, I like Type 6 because I use the Daughter of Ares race which uses that body. However, I'm perfectly fine with the ponies using the Type 3, as that is the most popular body and there have been so many armors made/modified for it. I'm glad to see a fix for the "nefarious neck gap" too.

Turns out Type 6 moved the collar down. This is fine if you use Type 6 armors, but Type 3 armors leaves a tiny gap between the head and body. This is because the pony head was fitted to the Type 6 body. Reverting to Type 3 solves a lot of problems we've had, as long as I fit the heads to the new body, but leaves me to fix the texture work I started.

Much work to do.

What are your folk's thoughts on Unicorns using their horns as a light source?