Unique names.

DagonTheranis

Unique name? hmm "Nosisab Ken Keleh" it's a name with a meaning (although you need to know Portuguese to get that meaning, Spanish speakers may get it too). It's an ancient name too (dates the first D&D era...) :)

my mom called my bimbfi when i was yunger :blink: :blink:

kinda weird

my dad called my bimml-bemml-schinken-semmel (no joke!!) :blink: :blink: :blink:

schinken-semmel (german)=hard roll with gammon in it

bimml-bemml (ancient language?)= i dont know those words either!

I would advise not to give away to much personal information on the web, you never know. Just for privacy issues, that's why i haven't given my full name out.

As mentioned by LHammonds once.

Cydney Victoria Frost

I think your parents may be X-men fans. There's a character there called victoria frost.

You learn something new everyday, I am a huge fan of the x-men films (only know the films though) and I never knew there was a person with that name. Cool!

I would advise not to give away to much personal information on the web, you never know. Just for privacy issues, that's why i haven't given my full name out.

As mentioned by LHammonds once.

I always delete my personal information after it gets buried under other posts, I did it today.

I dont have a Unique name but i do have a very rare English one, my surname is Ison and this name came about after the English civil war in the mid 1600's, there was a puritan revival at this time and it became common practice for fathers to name their sons after themself eg Father is called cooper so son is called cooperson. one poor woman called Ida lost her husband before the birth of their son so she called him Idason and this name became shorter over the centuries untill it ended up as Ison, i dont think there are more than 50 of us here in England but i have come to believe there are quite a few over in America so i guess a good number of my ancestors emigrated at some point in history. I wont tell you my first name but it means 'Lover of Horses' which is strange as i cant stand them :confused: