Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

Welcome

This thread is to discuss what everyone would like to see in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas will be the fourth game in the fallout series, bethesda will be upgrading the game with more skills, story lines, weapons, lands and characters but which of theese would you like to see?

Some stuff i'd like to see is:

-motorbikes, cars, vertibirds (helicopters) or even mini-spaceships

-more sniper rifles, grenade launchers, chainsaws, and katanas.

-America starting to rebuild it's country.

So, post some features you'd like to see :D

I feel the same in a way, I definenly want drivable vehicles in New Vegas, I definently want to be able to get married and stuff, and I also want more people! Crouded cities and people walking around, that's what I want from the game (Plus more weapons)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definently want to be able to get married and stuff, and I also want more people! Crouded cities and people walking around, that's what I want from the game (Plus more weapons)

I selfishly hope that you arn't able to get married, simply because I am in the process of makeing that happen through my mod that I plan on transfering over to New Vegas as soon as it comes out...

I don't understand; if New Vegas is using the same engine, even the same development tools, then why is it considered a new game as opposed to a DLC?

The exact same reason that two movies are different movies, even though they may use the same camera or two books are consiered different books even though they may use the same font.

The engine and development tools are just that, tools to make a game. Just look at how many different games have been made of of the Unreal 3 engine.

It is a new game based on the fact that it is in no way connected to Fallout 3 other than takeing place in the same alternate universe, and that the game is completly stand alone game with its own beggining and ending that rely in no way on Fallout 3. It isn't even the same people makeing the game, it is a totally different team using the tools made by Bethesda.

I don't understand; if New Vegas is using the same engine, even the same development tools, then why is it considered a new game as opposed to a DLC?

The exact same reason that two movies are different movies, even though they may use the same camera or two books are consiered different books even though they may use the same font.

The engine and development tools are just that, tools to make a game. Just look at how many different games have been made of of the Unreal 3 engine.

It is a new game based on the fact that it is in no way connected to Fallout 3 other than takeing place in the same alternate universe, and that the game is completly stand alone game with its own beggining and ending that rely in no way on Fallout 3. It isn't even the same people makeing the game, it is a totally different team using the tools made by Bethesda.

Indeed, It would only be DLC if....

1. it was first available online

&

2. it required Fallout3 to run

I agree with a previous post ..... I'd also like to get married (like in FABLE) ..... after all Vegas is famous for quick marriages right ?

Long stretches of open road to get there like in the Mad Max movies, none of this go sleep and wake up a month or whatever later nonsense,

or this annoying fade to black screens .....

I want to see where I'm going and have a lot of fun along the way ..... I'm thinking like in the final Resident Evil movie .....

I want a zombie infested desert to cross, filled with dry and dusty gas stations, roach motels and crazed biker gangs to blow away ......

All of this on a Harley of course.

Perhaps the Raider capital is out there somewhere ....

Maybe even join a road crew of BOS in an armored convoy to take our new purified water out to a Brotherhood controlled fortress

in dry Las Vegas.

I want to become a target of some crazed scientists who've been holed up in some secret lab who think I've got the answer to all their

problems, and kill busloads of their "security forces" .....

etc. etc. etc.

I guess that makes sense. I dunno, I guess it's an odd tic of my personality; I've come to hate actually finishing games, because coming to the end of the story, as it were, always makes me somewhat sad. As such, I tend to start and get most of the way through a lot of playthroughs. Yet, at the same time, I find the idea of something completely new and totally divorced from the old game also unsettling.

Don't get me wrong, though. New Vegas is one of the few things I'm optimistic about, overall - it has the potential, in my mind, of being to FO3 what BG2 was to BG, with the shards of the Black Isle crew aboard. :biggrin:

i'd like a slightly better flow to movement around the game... by that i mean hiding around corners and some more natural movements in similar circumstances like Metal Gear Solid or Clancy's Vegas. things that add to the experience... maybe the AI is more intelligent to sounds the player makes.

what i like about F3 is the different atmospheres of places when you first enter them... such as the Stations or the school... things are a either battle or silent... on leaving the vault theres more urgency to your actions etc... Doom 3 and Dead Space are very good at this :)