Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope theres nothing stupid in that package, because some games will do that; they just hype it up, say follow this, do that its awesome, theres a huge reward and then bang, nothing but a worthless, dissappointing surprise.

Hookers and cigars are gone? Isn't that what the whole Fallout universe is based on? XD

:whistling: I hope the book is full of some decent stories :yes: , I hope the deck of cards is made from some long lasting recycled non-toxic waste. :nuke:

(Anybody know how to play Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas?) :confused: , and...

Well the picture I have seen could be a little bit deceiving. As with any new game, it would be nice if it has some better graphics, and all of the previous posters suggestions too. :thumbsup:

I want vehicles and game engine fixes. IF it delivers this on top of a reasonable 'vanilla' experience I shall be happy and give the developers numbered portraits of the queen in exchange for their efforts. If it does not I shall give them a profane gesture and grounds for a lawsuit were they ever to find out how I played it anyways...

I just hope it isn't too much of a change from Fallout 3...they have a great thing going with this game, why ruin it? Just add some tweaks to what's already there, give it a new map and new storyline and put it out there. Oh and i hope there's tons of DLC's that can all be purchased separately...no more of this crap like Mothership Zeta only being available if i shell out $60 to buy everything i already have all over again.

I want vehicles

Now you're Talking! :woot: A rustic super car, kick a$$ Land rover, rusted out old Humvee with a 60mm machine gun on top, a Ranger pickup, and/or a super fantastic solar powered RV with a science lab on board. Hah! Add a trailer hitch for one of vehicles for use on short range quests/journeys. We can leave the RV stashed just outside the wacko small towns around New Vegas. Dirt bikes we can fix and ride with a companion to do some damage if we find our selves with companions?!