Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

You all seen the pre-purchase exclusive gifts, right? The armor, shotgun, and others? Turns out they're INGAME exclusive. But couldn't someone just, make a mod of it, rendering pre-purchase meaningless?

These are tailored towards console users and those who dont know about modding (yes there are people who dont know about mods :ohmy: ). Although i think their time should be spent polishing up unfinished ideas and opening more doors for us modders, instead of trying to make a few extra bucks...but that's how the gaming market works now...

Meh. All that is just looks. I don't really care. (Also, I'm not too impressed with DX10 vs 9 anyway) Fun, make it fun. Make it interesting. That is what matters. Fallout 3 is fun and interesting. Hopefully New Vegas will be too.

I actually felt FO3 was rather dull lacking in every aspect it becomes to repetitious to me. Thats why modders exist we feel something is missing or we just want our favorite things but thats still feeling our favorite thing is missing. Theirs much potential but to many limitations, hopefully some of the limitations are lifted in this new engine/geck release.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If im not wrong, they have promised to release the GECK the exact same day as the release date (US release, i suppose?).

And im pretty sure it will run pretty much exactly the same like the old one, i see New Vegas as a big-arse DLC anyways... :P

Do you think there will be DLCs that increase the level cap on this one too(because obviously there WILL BE DLCs)? What's the level cap anyway?

I just really really want a car or dune buggy or something to make travel faster and fun... so you dont just have the 2 options... run or fast travel. All i want from vegas is a vehicle of some sort.. even a rideable mole rat would make me happy lol

also a way to hit people with your gun... i cant spell the word for it... lol kinda pathetic.. melle, meele, melee*** something like that lol

How about quests where the player actually has some effect on the world other than deciding who lives or dies? How about decisions that have real consequences? Real dilemmas? Real drama? Good dialogue for a change? That's what I'd like to see.

i really like this idea... more of the stuff like the decision to blow up megaton... or if you make a custom wepon and sell it you will start seeing a bunch of them appearing in the markets.

Guys.. i have some skeptisim now

I just saw a preview in that one of the senior producers said that "critical hits OUTSIDE of vats now slow the game down and the camera zooms around the target"

What?

who thought that would be a good idea?

Think about it. your fighting five raiders and you crit a guy. camera zooms in and rotates around the raider, as they all are still shooting you.

even if they make it so that you dont lose health, all this is going to do is slow down combat. if i want to see what i did in slow motion ill use VATS. i choose not to use vats 90% of the time because i dont like having to pause gameplay. if they make this so that you have the chose to turn it off then il be happy, but really in the video i saw it just looked stupid.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klixN7DOLhc&feature=sub

(Around 1:50)

"the camera even does the VATS slow motion when you score a critical hit on an enemy"