NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

I get this in tracelog when trying to open NMM after upgrade from 4.7

Tracing an Unhandled Exception:

Exception:

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: The provided value is out of range.

Full Trace:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Parameter name: The provided value is out of range.

at WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockContentHandler.set_AutoHidePortion(Double value)

at Nexus.Client.MainForm.InitializeDocuments()

at Nexus.Client.MainForm.ResetUI()

at Nexus.Client.MainForm..ctor(MainFormVM p_vmlViewModel)

at Nexus.Client.Bootstrapper.RunMainForm(String[] p_strArgs)

at Nexus.Client.Program.Main(String[] p_strArgs)

Running Threads (0)

Tried to reinstall and disable AV and FW but no joy...

Will not run.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is relevant here, but recently GeDoSaTo for Dark Souls II reorganized its file structure, so after reinstallation of NMM it asked for the location of GeDoSaTo, however the .exe and the .ini are in separate folders now so it's impossible to make NMM happy. It complains if it's in the folder with the .exe that there's no .ini, if it's in the folder with the .ini then it complains that there's no .exe

Slight issue for me upgrading on Windows 7 x64. While all of my Skyrim mods transferred over into the list, the vast majority where dis-activated. I had to go through the list and reactivate all of them one by one, saying NO to all file overrides. My list order was also out of whack and had to be redone. A half hour later and I was back to normal, but it was an annoying process to have to turn them all back on. Edited by Atabata

I don't know if this is caused by this change, but lately I have been getting bumped to a non-premium Salt Lake server with a D/L Speed of @ 600k/s, even though I am a premium member. Also, I have noticed that if I pull up mods through the search engine and click on one-- if I then click the "back" arrow it doesn't take me back to the previous screen-- it defaults to the page with the top downloads of all time. I have looked in settings and preferences but don't see any way to change this.

Any ideas on either of these issues?

PS-- the 50.2 upgrade went off without a hitch.

Edited by KensaiTonada