NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

I don't know what to do. I stupidly said okay when it offered the directories for the files, but they were wrong. They were for a drive that does not exist. Now NMM will not load for Fallout New Vegas. I can't find the file storing the path info in order to change or delete that wrong information.

Also, in other games, such as Skyrim, my mods are not showing up. The installed plug-ins show up in the left tab, but not the mods in the right tab.

EDIT - I uninstalled and removed config files on uninstall and the reinstalled. That solved the first problem. The other stall lingers on all my games.

Edited by MrKit

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #15435220.

under c: there is a nexus mod folder inside c:gamesnexusmodmanager you should find the files for the installed mod info. I mess that up constantly, you cannot delete these as nexus uses them to understand what's installed and what's not on account of it's own organization use.

In response to post #15435220. #15435455 is also a reply to the same post.

Run Nexus Mod Manger. Look in the upper right and find the icon for game management (it's the middle one, the orange busy circle.) Expand the options. Select rescan installed games. This will find every instance of every NMM manageable game on your computer. Make sure you are pointing to the game instance you want. Select the game you want to manage. Your second problem is tougher. There were two chances to say no during the update. You should have selected no both times. Unfortunately, unless you have a backup of your mods folder, you will have to re-download any mods you didn't have a backup for. I recommend that when you find a mod you won't play without, you download an additional copy manually. Create a folder on your hard drive for these mods. Move the manual copy there for safekeeping. It's just insurance, but it's worth the time IMO. In your nexus profile you can view your download history. That's a good place to start, but not perfect. Hope this helps you.

Thank you. I installed 50.2 and all went very well. Made a backup of my Mods and Info folder first just in case.

In response to post #15435220. #15435455, #15435685 are all replies on the same post.

Yeah I tried updating my NMM, only this I didn't deactivate the mods before updating...the mods in my DATA folder where active but in the NMM they where showed as 'not activated'..activating one meant overiding the same file again...so
Install skyrim yet again...since 0.50.02

I've had to reinstall Skyrim all over again and will try installing the new NMM again, the .NET framwork I shouldn't have to install because I have WIN7 PRO right?

Tried to update my NMM..should have deactivated my mods before hand...

Plugins where active while the NMM notification said inactive... :sick:

If I tired to deactivate I would override the file only to find I had to delete the data folder BSA, so in the end fresh install so will try my luck now with 0.50.02 :ermm:

I moved form my PS3 version now I love modding skyrim :laugh: