Mod Tracking Feature a Little Buggy as of Late

ZerOxShadows

Hi,

I've been experiencing issues where I noticed that I am not being alerted to some of the most recent updated files. Perhaps it has been going on for longer, but I've noticed it since the past two days. The first instance is where I was not notified about an added file to 4K Parallax Retextures. Another happened today when I was only notified that Seranaholic added/replaced two files when the author had in fact added/replaced four files.

Thanks,

- Zero

I can confirm this as well, and I think it goes back at least several weeks.

Interestingly the notification count (for example it says 5 new updates) is usually correct as far as I can tell, but the notification may be missing (for example only 4 actual updates listed instead of the 5).

Yeah I'm having this issue too. I noticed today that iNeed was updated just a little before I got up and got on, but there was nothing in my notifications. Or is there like a certain time it takes for the notifications to go through?

I don't even click on the notification icon anymore. I have to use the File tracking centre to keep track of updates. Unfortunately this doesn't inform me of anything the mod author re-uploads. For example, a mod author forgot to include item 'X' in intial upload. Re-uploads the fixed file without version change.

I'm still wondering when a mod or anyone from Nexus is going to come in and provide me with some support. I sent them an email and haven't heard anything from them. It's been two weeks now and I'm not posting here for my health.

Edited by ZerOxShadows