Congratulations Pushkatu...

Dark0ne

Wow, that's amazing. I remember a few months ago when I was looking through and downloading all of the Morrowind mods you had comments on 99% of them lol. Also, that at the time you're comments were around 6000 some; Just a few months ago. That's a lot of posting!!!! :P But most of your comments are compliments to people actually, so they are very productive and much appreciated too.

Thanks Spiralunix! :P

Ah the secret is out, i should get posting then ah :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9201 will be even better and so on :P

Get a girlfriend =))

Just kidding, but really, that number is way too high :P

Take a break or something, or you will end up posting in your dreams (if you're not doing it already).

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Well, this is a pleasant surprize. Some guy actualy calculated some months ago, the amount of time I would need to "beat" your post count. It took longer than he said, as there are periods when I rarely am around, mostly in my Summer vancantions when I work.

Man, I was thinking you will give me one free month of premium membership, instead you want to reset my post count! :P

You should be pround, becouse on most websites, the site owner has the most posts, but having people like me(cough :whistling: ) around means that people like your website a lot and I'm just one of them(Looks over the shoulder at dezi and

not to mention that your post count equates to increased advertising revenue for the site