Imageshare Issue

VictoriaG

First of all, thanks for the reaction. No - I don't think that the staff would ever read threads without any reason.

I had already twice reported the problem incl. the link in the report section with email address and code prompt,

first to the dbase section and then to feedback.

Now, I guess the guys who have rated are no newbies, they themselves have this problem from time to time.

All we can say is: Appears it more than one time in a single thread, which surely happens mere randomly, then

you can count for more, the error accumulates. One of these flops we accept already, for it happens too often, by means of whatever. But a 'Full House' or somethin is no longer amusing for not part of a fair play, as we understand it - and we're indeed playing... a fun contest.

Anyway! Where is the correct thread link for us if this happens again? I've simply followed a friendly hint given by Pushkatu in the hope that it would be the correct one.

And again - thanks for your help!

_Anne aka Surenas

Sorry Darky, I'll be nicer in the future. :sad:

EDIT: I voted on about a dozen images and have not seen it miss recording my vote. If anyone sees this happen to them, let us know asap.

Thanks,

LHammonds

If this has happened on any image uploaded after the 22nd of March then please let me know. There was a bug in the system, as far as I can tell, that meant some ratings weren't being recorded. It got fixed after Floydian PM'd me with the problem.

While aggravating for all of us you should mind you don't come off looking like an ass. Yes, it's annoying, but you should still address people with a certain courtesy that your posts are lacking.

Dear Dark0ne,

Conc. the problem - the mine (before 03/22) is now sufficiently known.

Oh - I've actually addressed the counter, not a member of the staff, I'm so sorry. Can you forgive a woman the faux pas - e.g. the ironical use of an Avatar proverb?

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif