Bethesda: Brink

LordWushin

really, to me, just another game that's jumping on the bandwagon of the fact that everyone loves post-apocalyptic games these days...plus the style of the characters looks way too much like Borderlands, which is....yeah.

I mean we got Borderlands, Fallout 3, Fallen Earth, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, this and Fallout New Vegas (and probably 10 other I didn't mention), it's really getting old to me.

Just as an FYI; Bethesda is the publisher of Brink, Splash Damage is the developer. Bethesda are currently working on an unannounced project believed to be either Fallout 4 or the Elder Scrolls V, with the former estimated to be the most likely.

zenimax seems to have gotten into quite some companies in the last year... their way of making games shallow seems to pay off at least in monetary means...

i liked the splashdamage recruitment thing with that environment test tho lol, not like the usual "you need 3 yrs of experience to get experience with us" BS...

I believe it is to be a massive online fallout, borderland game set in the more distance future.

Fallout New Vagas is still confusing to me, Is it fallout 4 or an online game? :confused:

Well its an iD tech powered multi-player game set in another post apocalyptic place written by a talented dev team who know how to use iDs engines. So it will be a very polished fluid game.

However as already pointed out, Boarderlands (an Unreal tech powered game) set in another post apocalyptic place has already beaten Brink to market.

I'm not a great fan of steam though so if its steam free i will pick this over Boarderlands. But the artistic style chosen for the players face is too similar to some poor sod with MICROCEPHALY which isn't good to have. It wouldn't have taken much for an artist to google small heads would it?

I think it looks awesome. It seems to be a mix of Mirror's Edge and Borderlands, which can't be a bad thing. Some guy who was at E3 last year told me the SMART parkour system works even better than ME and Prince of Persia.

The bottom line. It has co-op. Any further discussion is moot.