Portal 2 announced

Monolithic0117

Well i guess you're right the Mods won't be happening like gary's mod. But who knows.

I was overly excited it was even announced. romours had it wasn't even coming out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, they're making it PS3 only? Someone from Sony dumped a huge bag of money on Valve's doorstep.

Valve really needs to drop their marketing department. They aren't helping in the least, alienating their main customer base. I fear a company that's gotten so large that they think they can ignore their own customers. Microsoft did that, and now they have to copy freaking Nintendo for ideas!

Hm, I wonder if the point of E3 is to just annoy, fascinate, and scare the crap out of the gaming community.

:woot: :woot: :woot: Portal 2 is Officially Announced and what do know its going to be a ps3 exclusive.

Take a look....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8eRjw-xogQ&feature=player_embedded

EPIC WIN for sony.. Errm booo?? :unsure: :turned:

I don't think its an exclusive for the PS3, he said all consoles, and I didn't hear once, PS3 exclusive. I don't think Valve would do that to us, not now.

(Update): Good news, Portal 2 is for the 360 and PC as well; wikipedia has confirmed this despite everyones fear. Its just a Ps3 SPECIAL, as in, the PS3 is getting just a little bit more from Portal 2 than us, no big.

(Update): Good news, Portal 2 is for the 360 and PC as well; wikipedia has confirmed this despite everyones fear. Its just a Ps3 SPECIAL, as in, the PS3 is getting just a little bit more from Portal 2 than us, no big.

I already said this before, at post #40.

I already said this before, at post #40.

Must of missed it, I only read the latest three posts so I probley didn't see it.

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but there'll be no cake. :ermm:

http://news.filefront.com/no-cake-in-portal-2/

the sad truth is here. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it. Wait we didn't even get it in the first place!

(If this is familiar i posted this in a similar thread, but i think people need to know the news, so i re-posted here)

Yeah, you posted it on mine. No hard feelings though, thanks for revealing the truth, perhaps we can look forward to something else.Goodbye cake, I hardly knew thee. :(