Portal 2 announced

Monolithic0117

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Subject Name Here,

Aperture Science is pleased to inform you that we have partnered with Valve to announce the gala CANCELLATION of the June 14 Portal 2 event at the Regal Theater. The event will be replaced by a surprise. And even though the cancellation of the event certainly counts as a surprise, we are pleased to further announce that the cancellation of the event is not THE surprise. However, per International treaties regarding the definition of the word "surprise", of which both Aperture Science and Valve are signatories, the time, date and content of the actual surprise will only become available as you experience the surprise.

If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise or, more fruitfully, schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve's Special Envoy to Surprises, Doug Lombardi.

Thank you for [[RECORD SCRATCH!!!]]

PS: The surprising record scratch is also not the surprise.

Valve has canceled Portal 2 from E3 and replaced it with a surprise

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see Duke Nukem Forever finally put into some competent hands capable of releasing the game. Episode 3 would be nice, but I don't think they'll ever have that ready.

I don't think they cancelled Portal 2, just the announcement event. Probably thought that they could put their time at E3 to better use than Portal 2, so they've changed the event.

Forgot about this:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1098378p1.html

Take a look on the all of the videos!

Woooooooooooooooot Portal 2 is Officially Anounced and what do know its going to be a ps3 exclusive.

Take a look....

Really, at first Valve didn't planned to release Portal 2 at PS3 (originally planned on PC and X360). When they actually announce that Portal 2 will be on PS3, most people are suprised.

It's a shame that it's not going to be on Wii. The controls would be amazing. I mean even Modern Warfare is released on Wii, why not Portal?

Portal 2 is an upcoming first-person action/puzzle video game, developed by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the critically acclaimed 2007 video game Portal and was announced on March 5, 2010. Though initially expected to be released in the last quarter of 2010, it is has been pushed back for a 2011 release for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms.

EPIC WIN